Dates for “High Noon” in Thailand from April to May 2016
It’s already that time of year when the temperature starts to soar. This week, in Northern Thailand, we have already seen temperatures peak at 42 Celsius. And summer has only just started! For those people interested, the following days and times are for when the sun is directly overhead in Thailand. This is referred to as “High Noon”:
- 7th April 2016: Hat Yai at 12:20 p.m.
- 9th April 2016: Phuket at 12:28 p.m.
- 24th April 2016: Pattaya at 12:15 p.m.
- 26th April 2016: Bangkok at 12:16 p.m.
- 30th April 2016: Khorat at 12:09 p.m.
- 3rd May 2016: Nakhon Sawan at 12:16 p.m.
- 5th May 2016: Khon Kaen at 12:05 p.m.
- 8th May 2016: Sakhon Nakhon at 12:20 p.m.
- 9th May 2016: Udon Thani at 12:05 p.m.
- 14th May 2016: Chiang Mai at 12:20 p.m.
- 19th May 2016: Chiang Rai at 12:17 p.m.
You can read full article here: http://www.richardbarrow.com/2016/04/dates-for-high-noon-in-thailand-from-april-to-may-2016/