Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Gay Thai weekly report, free full of gossip and pics

Liked

The Gay Thai weekly report, free full of gossip and pics

Do not complain about no bmention about Sunee or your favourite bar. They just are not interested in telling you about themselves. This is a free service that all bars can take advantage of . it is too hard for some

Great pics and gossip

http://pgreport.com/091208/091208.htm

PATTAYA NEWS & FORTHCOMING EVENTS
    2008 Teddy Bear & Rice Appeal: Update
    20 years of Boyz Boyz Boyz
    Oscars News & Events
    Le Caf├й Royale events
    Panorama News
    David & Barry's Sponsored Diet
    Ozz Bar News
    Bar La Cage News
    White Night News
    Fancy a Hot Night at Body Language
    Pattaya Players
    Thai traditional painting exhibition
    Catering By Niddy Holiday Discount!
    Christmas and New Year at The Montien

BANGKOK NEWS
    Baan Mae Maeh Orphanage Blanket Fund: Report
    9 Club opens on Silom Soi 4
    Christmas at The Balcony
    News and Events from @Richard's Pub
    LYC News and Events

A Gay Guide to Koh Samui

ThailandScene.com

AND FINALLY . . .
    How to spot Mad Cow symptoms
    And some more classic "Engrish"

Wombat : an Australian marsupial that eats,roots and leaves

You dont know real Gossip unless your creating it?

Quote from lonely:- "The Gay Thai weekly report, free full of gossip and pics"????????

Your full of it, yet again you con us into thinking there is going to be some juicy Gossip, but all we get as usual is you making up stories about what you was told in a bar some where.

Where is that 'Let Me Tell you' Guy now? he use to dish the dirt and I never found him to be wrong?

Sorry if I missed all the gossip on weekly report, but I have looked up and down nothing new.

Only a whole page of the same old advertisements, where's all the Gossip?

Forum's veteran
    Liked
    HOT avatar R.R.

Liked

Re: You dont know real Gossip unless your creating it?

Quote Originally Posted by R.R
    Quote from lonely:- "The Gay Thai weekly report, free full of gossip and pics"????????

Your full of it, yet again you con us into thinking there is going to be some juicy Gossip, but all we get as usual is you making up stories about what you was told in a bar some where.

Where is that 'Let Me Tell you' Guy now? he use to dish the dirt and I never found him to be wrong?

Sorry if I missed all the gossip on weekly report, but I have looked up and down nothing new.

get your facts right and stop bitching

One, all I do is post the link to the report I do not write any of it. About once a month I send a news item about Koh Samui as I am on several mailing lists from there

The pgreport is produced as an annex to the Gayaffairspattaya.com which has the gossip and the photos, and the best maps of gay pattaya.

I will take your point and put both links in next week.

Two "let me tell you" is back and dishing the same dirt that you are desperately looking for. Currently his posting name Bung kum

let me apologize for inconveniencing you

Quote Originally Posted by lonelywombat
    Quote Originally Posted by R.R

Your full of it, yet again you con us into thinking there is going to be some juicy Gossip, but all we get as usual, is you making up stories about what you was told in a bar some where.

Lonely says :- get your facts right and stop bitching.... R.R says:- my facts are right/ once again you make sweeping statements that are not true, no gossip only Adverts.
    Old Lonely says:- One, all I do is post the link to the report, I do not write any of it. R.R says:- No Lonely, as you said in your Introduction above, whers the gossip?

Two "let me tell you" is back and dishing the same dirt, that you are desperately looking for. Currently his posting name Bung kum, R.R says:- Lonely Once again your making asumptions, how do you know he is this poster, has he told you. may be he just sounds the same.\

let me apologize for inconveniencing you
    [

Liked

Lonely says :- get your facts right and stop bitching.... R.R says:- my facts are right/ once again you make sweeping statements that are not true, no gossip only Adverts.
    Old Lonely says:- One, all I do is post the link to the report, I do not write any of it. R.R says:- No Lonely, as you said in your Introduction above, whers the gossip?

Two "let me tell you" is back and dishing the same dirt, that you are desperately looking for. Currently his posting name Bung kum, R.R says:- Lonely Once again your making asumptions, how do you know he is this poster, has he told you. may be he just sounds the same.\

let me apologize for inconveniencing you[/quote][[/quote]

About time you cleared your dirty liver and cintributed something yourself your just a knocker a taker

Liked

One, all I do is post the link to the report I do not write any of it.
    Travlerjim used to post the link, now you, why? TJ then would post it on all the boards, not sure why did and not sure why he stopped.

Can't ES add a link on the main page or like Baht Stop or somewhere else? Have you asked?
    E Dok Tong

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by TrongpaiExpat
    Travlerjim used to post the link, now you, why? TJ then would post it on all the boards, not sure why did and not sure why he stopped.

Can't ES add a link on the main page or like Baht Stop or somewhere else? Have you asked?
    Traveler Jim went missing and I stepped into the breach I think Bing did it before him Ask TJ why he stopped

For f****** sake why knock a guy that is doing something voluntarily If TJ wants to do it fine I am sick of the loudmouths

Get this it is a free service Why the shit?????

Forum's veteran
    Liked

unfortunately..

unfortunately, lonely wombat, when you put yourself out there, someone will take it
    the wrong way and go after you.
    As many of us who post frequently have learned, you just can't please all the people all the time, so just please yourself and keep on doing your thing. I have learned to just ignore
    the fools that stalk and nitpick every post and frankly, I don't miss a thing..

I do forget to check the weekly report and don't mind the reminders and think it is a free
    service and quite a civil thing to remind us. Thanks but don't expect all posters will see it the same way. Perhaps, TravelerJim got tired of the 'shit', as he has left the message boards for a spell.
    Hope he is well and maybe he is hanging out with the colonel, as homintern has also taken a
    long break from the front lines.
    Don't get discouraged lonely wombat, you are appreciated by most and there will always be
    a couple of posters who get your goat or your wombat in this case.. :cat:

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by TrongpaiExpat

Traveler Jim went missing and I stepped into the breach I think Bing did it before him Ask TJ why he stopped

For f****** sake why knock a guy that is doing something voluntarily If TJ wants to do it fine I am sick of the loudmouths

Get this it is a free service Why the shit?????
    I did not intend my question to be confrontational or insulting. Sorry if I offended.
    E Dok Tong