Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A Perfect Off?

A Perfect Off?

I met this dream-boy at Circle, with a face to kill for, and a very attractive, intelligent personality, and decided to take him home.

Much to my amazement, when he stripped, he revealed a perfect swimmer's body -- to die for. He then led me into the shower and gave me a complete washing-up (including shampoo), grabbed a towel and dried me off, and then lay me down on the bed for a glorious hour of excellent, sensuous nude massage. When the massage was over, he gave me one of the best blow-jobs I have ever had in my life.

Perfect?

Liked
    Circle???

Re: A Perfect Off?

Quote Originally Posted by Henry Cate
    I met this dream-boy at Circle, with a face to kill for, and a very attractive, intelligent personality, and decided to take him home.
    Did your perfect boyfriend, with whom you are in love, join in?

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Much to my amazement, when he stripped, he revealed a perfect swimmer's body -- to die for. He then led me into the shower and gave me a complete washing-up (including shampoo), grabbed a towel and dried me off, and then lay me down on the bed for a glorious hour of excellent, sensuous nude massage. When the massage was over, he gave me one of the best blow-jobs I have ever had in my life.

Perfect?
    and then you woke up.
    I'm only a light drinker. When it's daylight I drink.

Circle as in Circle Pub in Chaing Mai?

Butterflies

I see someone has given me my own avitar. Thanks!

Liked
    Circle???

Maybe as in Circle Jerk?
    Time flies like an arrow, fruit flies like a banana

Liked: 1

Perfect?
    With a hair dryer

And this is the new you
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Don't try to hold in farts - they travel up your spine and into your brain and that is where shitty ideas come from.

Forum's veteran
    Liked
    wow.... stripping off to reveal the perfect swimmers body... an hour massage followed by an amazing blowjob... sounds hot!

Perfect?
    and then you woke up and your perfect boyfriend whose photos you've been posting all over this forum (and God knows where else) was jerking off to a picture of Brad Pitt... :idea: :drunken: :drunken: