Quick navigation:
List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Pages added to my Thailand website.

Liked
    You may want to run a virus program on the files you saved from Boxer. I clicked on the link and my virus protection program returned this warning to me.

potentially harmful script.

Details
    Detection: JS/Exploit-BO.gen (Virus)

More Info
    Scripts typically run when you let programs act on your behalf, such as when you connect a personal handheld device to your computer, when you connect your computer to the Internet, or when you surf the Web. However, some scripts can act unexpectedly. Suspect activity might include creating, copying, or removing files, or opening the Windows registry.
    These are the good'ol days

Liked

Boxer's site

On the earlier thread, 'Boxer's legacy will not be lost', I posted a warning that my PC was picking up a trojan virus from a file on the Boxer site. Bob posted that he could not replicate this experience and that I was probably getting a 'false read'. Well, I am still getting this read when I test, but I don't know how significant this is. Bucknaway's post, however, surely suggests that all is not well with this site and you need to be well protected to enter it?

Liked
    Oftentimes there is some script error on a website and some virus programs pick up the error as a "potential" virus. I doubt it if it is although I can't guarantee it. If you scan your own system after you've picked up the warning and you find nothing, that probably clinches it.
    I'm running Vista (fully updated) and the latest and fully updated Norton anti-virus and I just visited the site (and, particularly, the beach bum section mentioned), and I get no reading.
    Probably jinksie just trying to get into your pants...... :clown:

Liked
    I am running windows XP and using Macafee to protect my system with the latest updates. In my cut and paste it says that my Anti Virus program cleansed the script from my system.

I could try using firefox but I think Macafee will report the same result to me.

Liked

Well, puzzling...

I'm using XP and my Norton protection is updated every day. If I visit that file, it always reports having found and removed the named trojan. So basically my experience is the same as Bucknaway's, but with a different threat. Don't know what to think!

Liked
    The answer is.... If your going to let your computer penetrate that link, make sure your operating system is wearing protection. :geek:

Jinks, I don't know if you realise, but you haven't actually saved all of Boxers photos. Check out the script for the Beach Bums page and you will see what I mean. I also think it is this scripting that is giving rise to the false positives on the virus front

Forum's veteran
    Liked: 1
    I have checked all the codes. If you looked at a earlier date, reload and look again.

Sorry to have caused any upsets or false positives.

Merry Christmas.