Quick navigation:
List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Saturday = Free Drinks, Free Laughs...

Liked
    As noted previously on another board, thanks for the invite as usual but , as usual, won't be back in LOS in December.....but some year I'll drag my sorry ass along.

Now, as concerns the You Tube video, I've seen better ladyboy shows! :compress:

Liked
    Hi Rainwalker,

Good Luck with your event, sorry I wonтАЩt be there this year to join in but I have taken enough of you generosity when you swung thru Philly and took me to dinner and lent me your ear, shoulder and gave some good advice.

YouтАЩre a good man.

John

The Boeing flies

This will the farthest I have ever had to go for a party...well free food and booze :drunken: ...... but me and mine board the Boeing at LAX tomorrow and will arrive just in time to eat and drink you out of house and home. And we promise not to leave the bar just as the clock strikes 7 and the freebees stop.

On a more serious note, we look forward to seeing you and our many other friends...we have missed all of you and Thailand.