Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Boy Adventure # 18

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Boy Adventure # 18

After receiving my visa back from the Thai Embassy in Washington, I noticed that my badly worn and tattered passport only has a few tiny blank spaces left for those glorious little purple stamps. I started counting my trips to LOS beginning with my maiden voyage in 1999, and concluded that my upcoming holiday will mark Adventure # 18. I leaned back in my desk chair, closed my eyes, and starting traveling through time trying to recapture the most memorable moments: Nine SongkransтАжnine rainy seasonsтАжdozens of side trips to places all over the KingdomтАжsexual escapades with countless boysтАжseveral love affairs (for a lack of a more fitting exaggeration) and last, but not least, a host of smiling faced friends, most without names.

I guess itтАЩs just natural that my first Adventure would be my most memorable. I mean, after all, arenтАЩt all holidays just an extension of our desire to relive the moment in time when our compulsion was given roots?

I had just finished a work assignment in Rayong and launched into a plan that I had been strategizing for weeks. I was about to ditch the other Americans in my group and enjoy my first experience inside a gay gogo bar. I walked out of the lobby of the Dusit Resort still wearing my dress shirt and tie, with no time to throw on the jeans with all my fellow business partners stirring around. Ten minutes later I was standing in front of Thai Boys Boys Gogo Bar with a sheepish look on my face, although determined to follow through with my plan. I loosened my tie and rolled up my shirt sleeves in an effort to appear more casual and relaxed, although found it impossible to slow my racing heart-beat down.

Excluding a few of my past long-time loves, the most memorable face of anyone IтАЩve met on all the subsequent adventures, would be the smiling face of the boy waiter who first welcomed me into the place. He was an absolute doll. I remember having this thought when as I first approached the doorway, that I hope thereтАЩs one boy in here thatтАЩs my style. The minute I entered I saw about 25 of the sexiest looking boys I had ever laid my eyes on. They were bopping around on the dance stage wearing white bikini undies, and a few equally enchanting lads, just walking around behind the stage completely naked. I tried to remain clam and look experienced at all this, but found it quite challenging. Coupled with the overwhelming rush of sexual lust, was a bit of embarrassment. Being the only farang in the place, every cute smile in the place was on meтАжwith those piercing laser sharp stares that penetrate your soul. What a wonderful thing - I remember thinkingтАжevery single boy in this place is madly in love with me. It must be my tie!

Of all the gorgeous boys in the place, I just couldnтАЩt keep my eyes off the young waiter, who, at this point, was seated next to me behind a small table. He was right out of my dreams. Cute face тАУ smooth-as-silk skin тАУ enchanting brown eyes тАУ slim, but perfectly defined body тАУ with a bountiful and perfectly crafted bulge between his legs that appeared to belong to someone much his senior. And before you guys even get started, no, I didnтАЩt check his I.D. The only thing I was checking out was his sexy little butt cheeks every time he walked across the room.

I wanted him so bad, but didnтАЩt have the foggiest clue if waiters were in the game or not, so I just tried to keep up with the somewhat bland conversation that was taking place. He hit me with the routineтАжwhere you from?тАжhow long you stay Thailand? stuff. I followed his lead and started asking the same kinds of questionsтАжdo you go to school?тАжhow long have you worked here?тАжdo you own your own elephant?.

I ordered a second round of drinks for both of us. I think I was drinking Singha, and he preferred some kind of pink wine cooler. Knowing that I was a first-timer, he kept waving his hand in a slow and methodical manner towards the dancing boys asking me if I saw anyone who I would like to be with. I just smiled (intentionally shy) and said nothing. In the back of my mind I was thinking, IтАЩd like to be with any one of them right about now. Knowing what I do now about a Thai boys intuition, IтАЩm sure he knew the first time he caught me glancing at his crotch, what (who) I wanted, and he was playing it for all it was worth. The anticipation was killing me. Maybe it was a combination of the pulsing and repetitive bubble gum musicтАжthe smiling and practically naked dream boys all around me, or just the fact that I had never been to bed with a guy beforeтАжwho knows, but I felt like I was about to explode.

The moment that he returned to our table with the second round of drinks тАУ was the moment that I realized that it was HIM that I was going to be with. He sat the drinks on the table and sat next to me again, only this time he scooted over on the bench until our legs were touching and then placed his hand on my knee. At that very moment all my fears about not knowing what to do with a guy just vanished. I knew exactly what to do. Now, all I had to do was get him out of there. After a few minutes of touchy-feely I decided to ask him the big question. He responded with a soft kiss on my cheek and then shuffled to the back room to gather his things.

Walking into the lobby of a four star hotel with a boy who was young enough to be my son was a bit awkward to say the least, although didnтАЩt deter me one bit. The only concern I remember having was to not run into any of my str8 work associates in the process. The company that set me up at the Dusit was paying somewhere around 6,000 baht per night for the suite which I thought was a good deal at the time. The front desk clerks just smiled as we walked past there stations towards the elevator. I could hear what they were thinking, but this was my moment. This is what I had been dreaming about my whole life.

Once inside the suite I became really nervous. Not outwardly. Or at least I donтАЩt think I was. He asked me if he could use the shower, and then without hesitation, started taking his clothes off. He stood there for a few seconds posing in his white briefs like a sexual monument. T tried not to stare at him, but my eyes just couldn'tтАЩt resist the temptation. He was beautiful.

By the time he exited the bathroom I had changed my position on the sofa a dozen times, but it was worth the wait. He had a large white towel wrapped around his waist and was pulling his long black hair back into a ponytail. I noticed that he didnтАЩt have any hair under his arms. Either he was younger than he appeared in the dimly lit gogo bar, or maybe Thai guys just shave their armpits. In either case, he had me mesmerized.

I took my turn in the shower making sure that I didnтАЩt miss cleaning a square inch of my body. I even applied conditioner to my pubic hairs for the occasion and spent 10 minutes fumbling in front of the mirror trimming my nose hairs with an electric trimmer until I almost burnt a hole through my nostrils. Mimicking Dream Boy, I wrapped a towel around my waistтАжonly having to bend my hard-on down between my legs to conceal it the best I could, and strolled calmly into the living room where he was seated.

He really was wonderful. He seemed to know exactly where my emotions were taking me, and didnтАЩt waste any time slinging the towel across the room.

As honest as IтАЩm trying to be right now, I can only say that I had never seen a more beautiful boy in my life. His cock was very dark тАУ almost a mismatch from the light brown color of the rest of his body. It was huge, both in length and diameter, with a shiny pink tip protruding from its dark uncut sheath. It seemed to be growing before my very eyes before I even touched it, as if it had a mind all its own. I didnтАЩt know which part of his body I wanted to taste first, but found myself pulled by the forces of the heavens directly to his half-hard cock. I never tasted anything as good in my life. I remember grasping his shaft with one hand and slowly sucking the crown until I felt it emerge totally from the loose skin around it, followed by the seepage of a small stream of pre-cum slowly oozing from its perch. I was so deeply entrenched that I donтАЩt know exactly when he started sucking on me. I was just lost in the moment.

I tried to resist my orgasm as long as I could тАУ but felt helpless at this point. I came first and felt him pull my cock out of his mouth, with my juice spurting all over his chest. He came a moment later, and I just forced his cock deeper down my throat until his cum was spilling from my lips onto the bed sheets.

We just laid there quietly for a few minutes hugging and shaking. I could feel myself being re-born. I could feel the roots of my compulsion digging deeply into the soil as my life was about to change тАУ and change forever.

Boy Adventure # 18 will begin in two weeks time. Where will this one lead me? Will it lead to another love affair, a string of erotic butterfly escapades, a hidden waterfall in the remotes of the NorthlandsтАжwho knows, but one thingтАЩs for sure, my roots are deeply planted and need the nourishment that can only be found in one place.

My most recent love affair ended nearly as abruptly as it started, and my old flame Boy Special has gone on to grace to stage at TiffanyтАЩs.. I guess IтАЩll find myself staring sheepishly inside a gogo bar hoping to spot a familiar face. Or maybe IтАЩll just put on a dress shirt and tie and present myself as a first-timer again, only I wonтАЩt tip the bugger 4,000 baht this timeтАжLOL.

Mai pen rai

Thanks Doger. Lovely story. It will hit a cord with many who visit here.

My first was in Bangkok, but very similar. I too, was on an assignment and knew I wanted to explore a world like none I had seen before. My colleges and I went to dinner and when it was done, they headed to their rooms, I headed to Patpong. Shirt and tie also and looking like the ultimate newbie. What a night! A life changer that has me coming back every year for more.

Liked
    Thanks, Dodger, enjoyed it. Brought some memories back....

Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by Dodger
    " ... Mimicking Dream Boy, I wrapped a towel around my waistтАжonly having to bend my hard-on down between my legs to conceal it the best I could, and strolled calmly ... "
    Sounds bloody painful.
    'Strolling calmly' with one's knees tightly clenched (to keep the spring action from activating), and therebye having also to walk pidgeon-toed (it's all physics) would appear to me to be the very opposite of 'calm'. Perhaps showering together would have been easier . . . you could stroll calmly into the bedroom, wearing a single towel, held up by dual(ing), drooling erections.

You make life so difficult dear Dodger.

Cheers ...
    Just another reason why I love living in Thailand

Forum's veteran
    Liked: 1

Great story

Dodger, excellent story and it seems to have hit a cord with many and there will be more as posters awake from their slumbers.

Thank's Dodger,
    I remember my first taste of Thai "friendship" too. I immediately fell in love, that was many years ago now and it's unfortunate that we "Farang" sometimes become de-sensitized at the opportuniteis afforded to us in LOS.
    Your story is well written and it was a pleasure to read something other than the "bitching & bullshit" we often see on this forum.
    Khorp Khun Krap

Liked
    Great story Dodger!Lucky you having been there 18 times.Ive only been there three times myself. They must love newbies and their costly mistakes.4k and adjusted for inflation its probably 6k by now.Our cowardly central bankers have just lowered interest rates here by 1/2 a point and no doubt the dollar will fall further faster from here.As Im getting stock quotes I keep getting this sickening feeling in the back of my mind of how expensive it will be enjoy Thailand at this rate. The first time seems to be the best and most exciting but try not to look at it that way and enjoy every moment your there.Even while your sleeping maybe you can dream of that boy special. Rocket(who one day wants to meet Dodger)