Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Off to Rio with the Hostboy Tales

Liked

Off to Rio with the Hostboy Tales

As I sat on a plane last night heading to Carnival in Brazil, I wanted to take a Thai boy with me. I have looked for one for a few months that would take the trip and enjoy it. Unfortunately, most of the boys that I take off are not gay and prefer either ladies or ladyboys. Taking someone who would not enjoy the gay saunas there would be a waste of time and money. I did not want to take the boyfriend as he was in school and I don't want him to miss that for 2 months. So, sitting on the plane, ready for another great Carnival in Brazil, I took out my trusty laptop and took my hostboy to Brazil with me.

The story I wrote is now in the Forums Boards of www.gaythailand.com. I hope you enjoy this one as I am sure our hostboy stories will get a bit more daring down with all those Latin boys!

GayThailand
    www.gaythailand.com

Liked
    The next segment in the adventure of our Hostboy in Rio continues at www.gaythailand.com This time, the host boy gets down and dirty with a nice sandwich!

I went to this site,where do i click on to find the story,?

I cant find the bloody stories,where do i click onto?

elephantspike
    I cant find the bloody stories,where do i click onto?
    Here:

Fiction and stories for Thailand