Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Shows -Wild West boys

Re: Shows -Wild West boys

Quote Originally Posted by wx40afp
    Very rarely nowadays do I go to bars other than the 3 or 4 ones i prefer to give my hard earned cash to.I find i get harassed a lot of those ladyboy mamasan types particuarly at one go go bar in pattayaland where i was the only customer there and was continually asked every 5 minutes "mister which boy you want"?
    This even happened to me at my favourite go go bar once,Krazydragon.
    Finally i had to tell the bitch,"Would you please piss off ,cant you see im reading the Torah".
    However i heard WILD WEST BOYS in Pattayaland has now raised their drink prices for their show to 300 baht.
    I would like to go to see their show but paying 300 baht for a drink of coca cola is very expensive and they wont let you haggle the price down.
    Is there show worth the money? Works out to be over $10 a drink!!!!
    I do like to see shows,but i never see them advertised.

IS THIS REALLY TRUE BILLY, 300 BAHT FOR A DRINK AT SHOWTIME?????

Why don't people fill up before the show???

That's seems a bit like cutting your own throat!

Well then...

I am amazed at the business practises of 90 % of the proprietors in Thailand and I shouldn't like
    to examine too closely those of the remaining 10%.

They should be offering Barbra Streisand in an intimate concert setting for that price.

Quote Originally Posted by boygeenyus
    They should be offering Barbra Streisand in an intimate concert setting for that price.
    This person appeared at a tent in South East London this week with tickets of face value approximately B32000 (┬г500). I heard that there were e-bay offerings at 20% of that for the later concerts.

Liked
    Is 300 Bht general or just when you are brought there by a tout. I witnessed a straight couple being charged 300Bht at Crystal Boys last week for the show... 'free drink' they were brought in by a tout, but other customers were only charged 150bht
    [url]http://thaidiamondstories.moonfruit.com/[/url]
    About my books

The Manager of Crystal Boys and Wild West bars confirmed to me tonight that they are charging ONLY 99 baht a drink before 10 p.m. and 150 baht after that when the shows are on - Wild West 10.30 / midnight and Crystal 11.15 p.m. They have never charged 300 baht a drink and have no plans to so do.

Crystal Boys was busy and they had a lot of handsome muscular boys and athletic ones also. They were being offed fast.

I don't know how these silly rumours get started but it would be nice if someone checked before the bars loose too much business.

http://www.wildwestboys.net/home.html

Forum's veteran
    Liked

bravo wowpow

300B. a drink did seem a bit steep for the rather tepid show at Wild West Boys. Glad it finally got straightened out.

Now, what about the rest of the bars in the area charging up to 140B. for a beer in low season with no customers
    and few boys. Maybe this 99B. drink idea will catch on and the bars will do some business especially in low season.
    At least at Lucky 777 they have a sign about 100B. beers.

4 Seasons Boy bar is almost never mentioned and probably because it often had 5 or less boys and rarely any
    customers. It is being renovated and there is new ownership connected with one of the existing boy bars in the area. :cat:

Liked

It's not silly rumours , it happen to me

I was there this week at 10:01, 16 July 2007, and was given a menu where all drinks were listed at 300TB. I am not making this up. If that's tout prices then the tout must have walked in with me uninvited.

I was with the BF and he questioned the price and there was a long discussion. The guy at the door said drinks were 99 but the waiter said it's now after 10, you pay 300. Someone else came over and the price was reduced by 100 but I saw the menu and everything was 300.

So, in the end I paid 200 once it was explained we were not brough in by a tout, not 150. I guess the manager/owner is not all knowing.

The show was horrable it was not worth 20B and that's the truth too!
    E Dok Tong

Liked
    well i arrived at Wild West at 1030 tonight, ordered a beer and was charged 150bht... same as always
    About my books

Liked
    and Crystal is more entertaining with better looking boys.

I also understand that Crystal will be closed on the 29th and 30th
    About my books