Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: great thai food

great thai food

Re: great thai food

Quote Originally Posted by aot87
    where in pattaya can u go and eat great thai food , and by this i mean not a road side take away
    I've never had any Thai food in Pattaya that was any better than "mediocre".

Huh?
    You clearly don't know where to go for the really fresh, authentic, country Buddhist cuisine!
    http://www.pattayadailynews.com/shownew ... 0000003022

I wouldn't pay too much attention aot, to the predictable post that one has come to expect from the geenyus one above. Apart from the recommendation of Jingthing, there are several restaurants in Pattaya that serve excellent Thai cuisine, some of whose existence, I doubt the BG is even of aware of.

When are you going to be in Pattaya? Drop me a PM and I will send you the names of some of these restaurants, along with their location.

Choc Dee,

Jack.

Quote Originally Posted by George
    I wouldn't pay too much attention aot, to the predictable post that one has come to expect from the geenyus one above. Apart from the recommendation of Jingthing, there are several restaurants in Pattaya that serve excellent Thai cuisine, some of whose existence, I doubt the BG is even of aware of.

When are you going to be in Pattaya? Drop me a PM and I will send you the names of some of these restaurants, along with their location.

Choc Dee,

Jack.
    Why not share your recommendations with the rest of us, instead of PM'ing them?

Quote Originally Posted by boygeenyus

Choc Dee,

Jack.
    Why not share your recommendations with the rest of us, instead of PM'ing them?

What! You have got to be joking BG. Do you honestly believe I am going to risk taking the chance, that there would then be a possibility I could find myself dining in one of my favourite restaurants one evening, only to have my evening ruined by discovering that you are sitting on the table next to me,

Not fucking likely BG, I will stick with my original game plan. As an afterthought, should you try sending me a PM with regard to the name and locations of these restaurants, I strongly advise you against holding your breath waiting for a reply.

G.

That's OK, George. Keep them to yourself. Personally, I have doubts that you even know what good Thai food is.

That's OK, George. Keep them to yourself. Personally, I have doubts that you even know what good Thai food is.

And who wouldn't have expected you to have these doubts BG? After all, let all of us be honest with ourselves here, who amongst us, even those that have resided here for many years, could possibly possess a knowledge about something such as good Thai food? Well, other than you of course?

G.

And who wouldn't have expected you to have these doubts BG? After all, let all of us be honest with ourselves here, who amongst us, even those that have resided here for many years, could possibly possess a knowledge about something such as good Thai food? Well, other than you of course?

G.
    Lots of people, including the farang restaurant reviewer for the Bangkok Post. And myself, of course.

G.
    Lots of people, including the farang restaurant reviewer for the Bangkok Post. And myself, of course.

Well of course you BG, how could there have been any doubt amongst us where that was concerned. I dare say that after more reviews, "the farang restaurant reviewer for the Bangkok Post" (Does the farang not have a name?) could go on to be as knowledgeable as you are about the subject of Thai food. Assuming that is possible of course.