Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Suvarhabhumi Airport - Long Term Parking - Advice please:

Suvarhabhumi Airport - Long Term Parking - Advice please:

Is it a good idea to leave our car at the airport long term parking lot? How much does it cost per day? We'll be gone for a total of 8 days. Advice please...

Just follow signs

All directions to parking area are well signed. Just follow signs leading to the airport and parking. There are huge parking lots for long term parking. It is not expensive at all but I forgot how much is was per day.

The parking area is served by shuttle busses, taking you for free along the transportation centre to the main airport building.

At only 250 baht a day, I'd rather park right next to the terminal -- even if I leave the car for a week. I can't be bothered with shuttle buses back and forth to save a measy thousand baht. Perhaps you can.

With all the news in the paper, I would be reluctant to use long-term parking at what soon may be a short-term airport!

Only 250 TBT for 24 hrs

Yes, true, that's 250 TBT only for 24 hrs for secure parking.

Unattended parking outside of official parking lots is not very advisible. Security might tow the car away. Getting the car back might cause major problems. It's not worth the hassle.

Re: Only 250 TBT for 24 hrs

Quote Originally Posted by ttom
    Yes, true, that's 250 TBT only for 24 hrs for secure parking.

Unattended parking outside of official parking lots is not very advisible. Security might tow the car away. Getting the car back might cause major problems. It's not worth the hassle.
    Thank you all for your replies - And ttom - I'll take your advice. :bounce:

To be fair, the long term parking area IS official and IS attended. It's just a distance from the terminal, requiring a shuttle bus transfer. That's all.