Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jomtien Complex Carnival - 16 DEC

Jomtien Complex Carnival - 16 DEC

16th December from 7 PM at Jomtien Complex

A great evening at Jomtien Complex organised by Jomtien Gay Community will start at 7 PM on 16th December 2006.

Music and shows thoughout the evening, Mr Gay Jomtien Contest, Prize for Best Costume (so come dressed up), Limbo contest and Charity raffle with many great prizes (for the benefit of Take Care + HEART 2000). Food buffet provided by gay owned restaurants in Jomtien available from 7 PM included in entrance fee.

Entrance at 500 Baht per person includes 100 Baht to charities and free buffet.
    Tickets available on the night or at most Jomtien Complex Gay businesses in advance.

Come and have some great fun and support the local charities.

SEE YOU THERE!

Gosh late news and not a lot of that. I heard a rumour of this happening and put it in my diary. It would be great to know a little more about the food and the cabarets. I wonder how many entrants in the Mr. Gay Jomtien competiton and how much the prizes are?

Quote Originally Posted by wowpow
    I wonder how many entrants in the Mr. Gay Jomtien competiton and how much the prizes are?
    Wasn't the winner of the Mr. Gay Pattaya Festival supposedly a visitor from Bangkok? Maybe he can make a trip down for this one, too? ;-)

Jomtien Complex carnival

In answer to points raised:

The Buffet will be provided by Poseidon, Queen's, Flamboyant & Curtains and will show off their cuisine with special dishes.

The entry for for Mr Jomtien Gay is free (last day of registration is Sat. 10 Dec at Duo House) and prizes are 5000, 3000 & 2000 for Ist, 2nd and 3rd respectively. Costumes and swimsuits provided by Vinegar.

The shows and music will be from the resident singers at Bondi, with shows from Over the Rainbow, Dolce Vita + Special guest boy dance troupe.

Funds from money raised witll go the the Take Care project which distributes safe sex packs and information to service workers for HIV & STI prevention, and to HEART 2000 which most of you know is run by Dr Philippe Seur and treats HIV & Aids patients in Pattaya.

Damn - would love to be there. The complex gave me a memorable stay in november. Have fun all!

Liked
    Entrance at 500 Baht per person includes 100 Baht to charities and free buffet.
    Tickets available on the night or at most Jomtien Complex Gay businesses in advance.

Come and have some great fun and support the local charities.

SEE YOU THERE!
    I plan to be there - sounds like great fun. But, being a retired accountant, I couldn't help but notice that if entrance is 500 baht and 100 baht goes to charity, then is the buffet really "free" or am I missing something? :compress: Again, not being critical, just curious -- anyway, looking forward to attending and enjoying the event.

Deceased Member
    Liked
    I'll be there with camera and report in hand, who cares about the details its a Street Party to enjoy!
    [/img] poster not allowed??

Fun photos from previous occasions

nice pics - thanks wowpow!

Forum's veteran
    Liked: 1
    I will be sorry to miss this. I shall be in Koh Samui.

(wowpow - thank you for helping to making last night an enjoyable evening)