Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Bangkok Pride Sponsors and dates

Liked: 1

Bangkok Pride Sponsors and dates

Pride Festival Organization, "Bangkok Together 2006"
    28 Oct. - 5 Nov. All over Bangkok, Thailand.
    ======================
    Pride Festival "Bangkok Together 2006" brought to you by:
    ThailandOUT.com, The Beach Group, Bug & Bee, @Richard's Pub & Restaurant, TQPR (Thailand), Telephone Pub, Balcony Pub, Sphinx, FREEMAN DISCO, Long Yang Club, Fresh Beach Boyz, Tarntawan Hotel, Dick's Cafe, Balls -the sport bar, Cutey and Beauty, Kinnara Tour, Babylon, O! Ho Restaurant, Zees Zone, Farose Sauna, Jupiter 2002, Cafe 4, Goodview Sauna, ICK, Sanctury Spa, Bonny Massage, X Group, Om Yim Restaurant, Rainbow Sky Association of Thailand, Bangkok Rainbow Organization, S.W.I.N.G, Fridae.com (The Official Media), NotesFromBangkok.com, Dragoncastle.net, Thai Puan, Dreaded Ned's, Bangkok Variety, Max Magazine, Utopia Asia, Boxertravels.com, Thaiboy.net, GayGuide.net, Sticky Rice, PLUguide, Swallow Bangkok, Thailand Queer Network, GayWired.com, Global Gay Guide Network, Connexion and all media in and outside Thailand.
    ======================
    Address:
    6th Floor, The Beach Residence Building, Ratchadapisek Road, Dindaeng, Bangkok, Thailand 10310 (Subway, Ratchadapisek Station, exit gate #1)

I just got this Email from The Pride Festival - not sure why - but I was impressed at the large number of sponsors that they have gathered - quite a few I have not heard of.

I hope that my posts will be of use.

Should be better than last 2 years then. I`ll be there!

Liked

Re: Bangkok Pride Sponsors and dates

Quote Originally Posted by TeePee
    I was impressed at the large number of sponsors that they have gathered - quite a few I have not heard of.
    check your terminology on the pride web site - most of those listed are not "sponsors" but media or NGO "supporters" and most of those were also "supporters" last year, of the rest if you ignore last year's sponsors and venues owned by the current committee members you are left with a handful of (mostly new) small massage parlours and restaurants and one or two others - and isn't Freeman closed?

bkkguy
    I can’t even be bothered to be apathetic these days!

Liked: 1

Nitpicking Nancies

I see only 28 Sponsors and NGO listed for 2005

This year I see Sponsors 25, NGO 5, Media 18 and Pride in the past 1 = 49

I'm still impressed that so many more are helping this even along no matter what their title.

Why did I cancel all my ignored members?
    I hope that my posts will be of use.

Forum's veteran Brad the Impala's Avatar
    Liked

Re: Nitpicking Nancies

Quote Originally Posted by TeePee

Why did I cancel all my ignored members?
    Is this rhetorical, or can I guess that they were was no one left to exchange comments with?!

Just kidding, your constant efforts to keep us updated with the latest news are appreciated.

Just coincidence

Is 5 November the date of the parade? Does this mean they'll continue mincing along Silom Rd to the river to join in the Loy Krathong festivities?