Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: I was wrong.....NOT!!

Forum's veteran
    Liked

I was wrong.....NOT!!

Been in BKK since Thursday evening and in the spirit of " lets see if i was wrong" , I jumped onto grindr in the search for free young good looking arse; and when I say young Im talking in the 18 to 24 range.
    Now im no spring chicken, Im clearly not in my thirties but i do scrub up well.
    First half dozen messages quickly descended into ,
    - i'm MB
    - Im student need money
    - I need taxi money

Then, finally, a stunner who just wants to get fucked and not once mentions cash...yay...free booty....he arrives flashes me the most amazing smile, gets naked, wow, absolutely beautiful sculptured body, just like the pics on his insta...which by the way were all " normal" no naked or ones of him posing suggestively, even one of him in a suit at work.
    Grabs my now rock hard dick...gazes into my eyes and says" you pay me 2000...OK??"
    Damn....!!!!
    Bargained him down to 1100...
    Needless to say fucked him extra hard and long (no need to go into details) to compensate for his deviousness.
    Sunday now...only free sex I've had is at Babylon...only other free sex I could have on grindr is with rejects......

Maybe Im not old enough to attract the young bubble butted boys who want to engage in free sex.

Liked

Re: I was wrong.....NOT!!

Quote Originally Posted by latintopxxx View Post
    Maybe Im not old enough to attract the young bubble butted boys who want to engage in free sex.
    haha... I guess we're in the same boat.

I could easily grab free one-off sex if I wanted, but it would be with mediocre guys say 25 - 35, or older. If I'm looking for an actual relationship, then definitely, that's who I would go for.

If I'm just looking to get my rocks off for an hour or two, then fuck it, I'm definitely going for the cute 19 year old twink. In those cases, I'm definitely paying. They're there because their hungry and have bills to pay, and not because they're horny. They can get sex anywhere, and don't need me for it.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt View Post
    haha... I guess we're in the same boat.
    I am on that boat too.

Mr. Fountainhall gets free sex from dating apps in BKK and I believe him. When you read his story he posted a few days ago, he makes it clear that the boys he selects need to travel some distance to his hotel. So he is not looking for boys within a 2 km radius around his hotel. He is looking far further. I think your hotel is in Silom, and most young guys within 2 km around Silom are moneyboys. What if you look for someone 10 km or further away? Please try that.

Please keep us posted. Because if you find a way of getting free boys in that age range (the same age range I look for) I would love to know that secret and try it myself next time. So try to look from 10 km or further.

Than Mr. Latin wrote "Maybe Im not old enough to attract the young bubble butted boys who want to engage in free sex.". I think he means "maybe I am not young enough"?

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by AsDaRa View Post
    Mr. Fountainhall gets free sex from dating apps in BKK and I believe him. When you read his story he posted a few days ago, he makes it clear that the boys he selects need to travel some distance to his hotel. So he is not looking for boys within a 2 km radius around his hotel.
    Ok...

I could be completely wrong in saying this, but I think both you and fountainhill are right, and the actual truth lies in the middle. In other words, I bet the boys fountainhill gets are fishing. They're willing to go for free, but at the same time, are looking for a long-term farang BF.

fountainhill just wants a quick fuck, whereas they're most likely travelling quite a distance on their own dime, just to size him up with hopes he's a potential long-term BF. Same concept as what I posted here:

http://sawatdeenetwork.com/v4/showth...l=1#post205862

They're not going to fountainhill to get their rocks off, and anyone who believes that is a little delusional. They're looking for a good BF -- security, stability, peace of mind, someone who treats them properly, etc. And they're willing to get naked while searching for that. Then again, there's loads of them who are just greedy fucks, have big dollar signs in their eyes, and think a free fuck or two could lead to more money down the road. Who knows...

Forum's veteran
    Liked

oh dear this all gets too complicated for my teeny weeny little brain...I prefer the KISS method...heres the money...assume the position(s) and let me climb on....

Forum's veteran
    Liked

...again I'm no spring chicken and I have been around the block several (ok lotsa) times...I have travelled lots too. and as far as I can tell it is a very small minority of young guys that prefer daddies...

Liked

I bet the boys fountainhill gets are fishing. They're willing to go for free, but at the same time, are looking for a long-term farang BF.

fountainhill just wants a quick fuck
    Yes I think that too. I am inclined to think if a young Thai guy (say 20) has sex with a 55 year old Farang it can not be lust. Or Asian boys truly have a complete opposite taste than Westerns. But I do believe he gets his free sex and indeed maybe because the boy secretly hopes for more.

Also it is possible Mr. Fountainhill is not so picky when it comes to boys. I only choose the best of the best, who in my ranking are at number 1 in what I find the most attractive/beautiful. I often get messages from say 30 year old Thais in Hornet, Gayromeo, but they are not my type (they often look too manly or not twinky, just not my type). Then I not reply. I am sure if I do, I can get free sex.

But if I can get a number 1 boy for 1000 baht, than I rather have that, than a number 10 boy for free.

8. 2 Users gave Like to post:

cdnmatt (May 16th, 2016), christianpfc (May 15th, 2016)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

yup, couldnt have said it better. I can pick up lots of free sex at home, most of it is mediocre. My main ...ok...only reason for coming to Thailand is the availability of first class arse at rock bottom prices. so yes, rather pay 1000bht for prime beef than have to plough through free offal.
    I do wish fountain was correct....but in my not so limited experience....no!!

Forum's veteran
    Liked

In other words, I bet the boys fountainhill gets are fishing. They're willing to go for free, but at the same time, are looking for a long-term farang BF.

fountainhill just wants a quick fuck
    Well, we are in the assumption business today, aren't we?! Where did I ever say I am looking for a free fuck? I didn't! Where do I collect the bet, cdnmatt?

Occasionally that may be what I desire, but generally I prefer to get to know someone as a friend - of which I have several first met on the apps. And in Bangkok I would rather spend time with someone I know and have spent time with before than someone totally new. Of course, there always has to be a first time, but unlike many others, it seems, I am not into a whole set of new experiences. Few of those I have met seek any form of long-term relationship. Two did, and we ended up with relationships for a couple of years. Certainly most students don't, though, for many I meet intend to return to their home towns after graduation. Or if they are working equally have no intention of settling down. They just like being with older guys. I know some can't accept this or simply won't be bothered to accept it. Fine! That's your prerogative. You Iive your life your way and I'll Iive mine my way. Constant harping on about not believing or thinking up reasons is pointless, in my view.

Quote Originally Posted by latintopxxx View Post
    I prefer the KISS method...heres the money...assume the position(s) and let me climb on....
    Great! I like to see others having a good time however they find it!
    Last edited by fountainhall; May 15th, 2016 at 16:25.

11. User who gave Like to post:

Faranglaw (May 16th, 2016)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by fountainhall View Post
    They just like being with older guys.
    But then why has Mr. Latin such a hard time finding an Asian 20 year old who wants to have sex for free with him?
    If they are out there and not that hard to find, why doesn't he find them?

Don't get me wrong: I believe 100% you have free sex. But others really have a hard time finding it in the age range 18-25.
    You maybe have some highly effective seduction skills, or you work out and have a very good body.