Quick navigation:
List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Chiang Mai boys are Stunning !!!

Liked

Chiang Mai boys are Stunning !!!

Am just finishing off a 2 week road trip to north Thailand ( my first visit ) with the Bf and I have to say this ----

Thee best looking Thai boys I have ever seen in 10 + years of coming / living in Thailand live in Chiang Mai

:tongue3: :tongue3:

Holy fuck , they are stunning , and all over the place !!!!

GStar Vintage last sat nite would have been abs paradise for a farang alone

The choice and ready availability of guys in the club I have NOT seen in a long time
    I will be returning !!!!

Even the BF was commenting on various guys we simply meet passing - Which I Never heard him do once in the last 3 months in PAttaya /Bkk or even his home town of Phayao
    Pattaya bound now , but plenty of new thoughts to keep me from getting too bored on the drive back !!!

Il do a report on Phayao / Chiang Rai/Mai gay venues later - lot of fun in the North !!! :bounce:

Liked

Re: Chiang Mai boys are Stunning !!!

Now you've done it. You just let all the Pattaya gays know it is their fault they can't find out what you found out. Heck we wanted to keep it a secret.
    \Oh well, glad you had a good time.

Liked

Great.....

Perhaps we should all relocate from Pattaya to CM....

I, for one, look forward to the next reports.

Liked

Interesting post Martin911. I too am looking forward to your in-depth reports.

I think IтАЩve been up to Chiang Mai about four times, one time spending 6 weeks there. My memory of going to the go-go bars is yes, there are many stunning boys there, some of whom were the most handsome boys IтАЩve ever been with in Thailand. Although, in my case, the majority of them were gay-for-pay, but all, bar one, was able to do all that I required of them.

Did you say you were driving back to Pattaya from Chiang Mai? Crikey, that must be a hell of a drive! What 10-11 hours on the road?
    Remember: Coughs and sneezes spread diseases

Liked

martin911 great that you and your bf liked CM and the gay scene, but I don't think it is for everyone.
    In fact I prefer it that way. :happy7:

I made a small report of G Star

chiang-mai-star-t29259.html

Liked

martin, I trust you'll be providing photographic evidence for your assertions about CM boys? I, for one, demand proof :laughing3:
    Hitchhiking's more of a challenge on the road less travelled.

Liked

They are stunning indeed. Most are Thai Yai. And masculine. Not for the amateurs of fem boys, Sunee style.
    Chiang Mai is a very nice place, but don't expect Silom or Boystown.
    In fact to really enjoy CM, you need to have local friends who can take you with them.
    The number of "gay only" places is very limited, but there are plenty fun places where all mix. (Boys, girls, lady boys, toms...)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by lukylok
    In fact to really enjoy CM, you need to have local friends who can take you with them.
    Not absolutely necessary, but of course it is a help. The best place to find locals to talk to is either SOHO bar, or the gay owned Pern's restaurant (near SOHO) . Also the night Bazaar bars of Secrets and CU. There is now a very late night (post midnight) gay owned restaurant in the same night Bazaar location with very good Thai food called "So be it". While the go-gos do have some fem boys, many more can be found at the night bazaar area.