List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: How can you PC guys enjoy the fun we Mobile guys are having?

Liked

How can you PC guys enjoy the fun we Mobile guys are having?

Are you stuck on a PC and tired of hearing us guys talk about Grindr, jack'd and scruff? Maybe you want to use Whatsapp?

Well you can now have mobile apps on your PC by using "Bluestacks" http://www.bluestacks.com/

http://youtu.be/K_v6_t02-rA

Related News on this product.

http://www.bluestacks.com/in-the-news.html

These are the good'ol days

Liked

Re: How can you PC guys enjoy the fun we Mobile guys are hav

i think bored of you going on about your phones and mobile devices would be nearer the mark ..
    im sure we could all have the same technology if we wanted it .. but im more than happy not to be a sex freak who needs to have a bit of cock hanging on the end of a phone 24/7 !!
    im sure you know in a place like pattaya/bangkok, you can walk around and there will be people wanting to have sex with you, just imagine how many hot horny guys you probably pass by whilst you are glued to your phone ??
    you can keep the phone, ill stick to walking about smelling the roses rather than squinting at a message on a screen.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by timmberty
    i think bored of you going on about your phones and mobile devices would be nearer the mark ..
    im sure we could all have the same technology if we wanted it .. but im more than happy not to be a sex freak who needs to have a bit of cock hanging on the end of a phone 24/7 !!
    im sure you know in a place like pattaya/bangkok, you can walk around and there will be people wanting to have sex with you, just imagine how many hot horny guys you probably pass by whilst you are glued to your phone ??
    you can keep the phone, ill stick to walking about smelling the roses rather than squinting at a message on a screen.
    If you truly were bored of the topic, you would have passed it by... Come one now... Admit it :love4: :sign5:

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by bucknaway

If you truly were bored of the topic, you would have passed it by... Come one now... Admit it :love4: :sign5:
    indeed i could have, just like i have passed by the chance to have my ears and eyes to a smart phone all day and all night ...
    but then you would have missed my words of wisdom :tongue3:
    bty its not personal, you may noticed i had a winge at someone going on about wi fi the other day.
    i just dont see the need to be conected 24/7 365 days a year..

Liked

You don't have to be connected every moment of every day. It's a mater of you enjoying your time as you choose. Just as there are those who don't have time for message boards and think we are all wasting our time posting while life is happening, there too are those who say that these things add to their enjoyment in life.

We all indulge to the point of satisfaction and we all reach that level at different times.

And no worry, I am not taking it personal :lam: :hello2:

Liked

You don't have to be connected every moment of every day. It's a mater of you enjoying your time as you choose.
    So, WE PC guys choose to go out and leave the techno shit at home, or like me just do not care and do not spend money on it.

I spend 6 out of 7 days a week at home on the computer, so I go out 1 day a week,

WELL, no techno shit for me for a few hours talking to friends and drinking together.

H├Й BUCKY, can not have a relaxing holiday, need 24 hours techno shit:
    Twitter, Facebook, actually those 2 are all I can think of and I do not use them.

BUT, I do make my money by computer and internet, but my TECHNO shit is at home (Thailand) not in the bar when I go out. :3some:

When i'm at home i use my laptop a lot....but never take it with me when i go to Thai...good job else i'd be on it too much when i'm away...i dont even use my mobile much..there is allways the internet cafe's in Thai if i need to use them

Liked

i remember i was sitting at dicks last year and 3 asian guys sat on the table next to me .. two of them started to have a conversation, one got his phone out and started messing about with it ..
    i seem to recall for about an hour the two guys where chatting the other one spent all his time on his phone, so hes gone out with his mates to have a beer.. then totally ignored them, and tho im guessing i think he spent all that time *talking to online friends* .... now call me old fashioned, but if i go out with my mates id rather talk to them than spend my time *talking* to people who arnt there ...
    maybe the next night he went out with some other people, and spent all night chatting to the ones on his phone that he ignored the previous night ?

Yes it is bad manners to be on the phone all night, it would be nice if they put thier phone away when in company.

Liked

What are you guys talking about?

This is simply about running mobile apps on a computer. This has nothing to do with guys being on the phone out in public :violent1: