Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Good Morning Pattaya!

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Good Morning Pattaya!

Wow what a wonderful morning here in Pattaya and it is 8:37 am. The sun is shining and it is Sunday and what a beautiful day to be alive and here in the LOS.
    For those of you not here may I suggest you get your butts here and for those of you already here, well get off to the beach. Stop, say hi, enjoy free wifi and cute bus boys and enjoy the ambiance of Section 12!!!

See ya soon!

arty

Liked

Re: Good Morning Pattaya!

We have a forecast of 43 degrees today What is your cool climate temperature today,
    Wombat : an Australian marsupial that eats,roots and leaves

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Today it will be a chilly 91 degrees F during the day and a freezing 74 degrees F tonight. i guess the boys will just have to drag out the long johns and jackets! A little cloudy but no rain. Sorry I see no clouds!

Monday will be 71 again and 77 tomorrow night and during the day will be partially sunny.

Gee maybe I missed my calling and should have been a weather girl! :tongue3:

Forum's veteran
    Liked

But where I came from it is 32 degrees F with a high of 41 and a low of 14 so not in your wildest dreams! :occasion9: :sign5:

Liked

I guess that 110 degrees F is not then of interest to your readers Why is your post in the pattaya page?
    Wombat : an Australian marsupial that eats,roots and leaves

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Neal
    But where I came from it is 32 degrees F with a high of 41 and a low of 14 so not in your wildest dreams!
    It's slightly worse here in connecticut. My body will be abused from these freezing temps to the other extreme in Thailand. And from having such a small amount of sex to such a great amount in a short time. Can't wait for my long Island Ice Teas in Thailand.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Because I am talking about Pattaya?

Liked

ItтАЩs lovely here in Hua Hin too. ItтАЩs such a great feeling to wake up in brilliant sunshine and go for an early morning swim before breakfast.

IтАЩve been swimming twice a day since I got here and have managed to lose the few pounds I put on whilst back home in the UK. I suppose not having two delicious custard slices from Greggs the Bakers every week has also helped. : ) Now I am starting to think IтАЩm looking a bit skinny, although IтАЩve still retained a little bit of a tummy! Why is the stomach the last place we lose weight? Is there a reason or is it just one of lifeтАЩs imponderables. I bet a447 will know the answer. :-)
    :notworthy:
    Remember: Coughs and sneezes spread diseases

Liked

Thanks for the idea and the invitation. BF and I are heading to the beach shortly.

Needed something to do today....

:glasses7:

Liked

About a mild 40 degrees f. Here in England, but it's been raining non-stop for 8 months and everywhere is virtually underwater !.
    I can't wait for my February trip to Pattaya.