Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Fan Club Indigo Dispute

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Fan Club Indigo Dispute

Some of you may be really upset that I moved this thread but I would like to try and explain why.
    The OP started this entire thread with an accusation. An accusation that made me fear of being sued. There are no newspaper articles although the OP stated to me that there was, but I have not recvd any and no police reports to say, yes there are official complaints rather than surmizing that it started as nothing more than a possible neighbor to neighbor problem and then mushroomed into someone having a dispute with many gay people. I don't know when and where it originally started and you don't either but it is obvious that there is a problem.

PMs as to mental instability and criminal acts, being banned from Thailand have been given to me but nothing supporting it. PMs from the OP signed "Legal Partners LTD" were sent to me and then when asked for proof that he was a lawyer, it was said that he was not. Well why do you sign your PM that way?

No I don't like this and I am not going to be a co-defendant in a libel suit. For those of you that enjoy the place and frequent the place, well you should. For those of you that would like to "respectfully" try the place and report on what experiences you had, that would be welcome also. I know NIrish and I trust him. Why and how this all happened I just don't know but this thread is way out of hand. When I feel better (fingers crossed) I would love to go up there and sit down with the restaurant owner in a calm non threatening atmosphere and see what he has to say.

I have always tried not to delete or lock threads and I think I have done quite well. Give us a few weeks to get some more answers and we will report back to you. The thread is not gone it is being hosted in an invisible forum where it can return or deleted when the proper time is spent on this. Thank you.

Re: Fan Club Indigo Dispute

Fair enough as far as I'm Concerned, personally I think you should be focusing on getting well right now and not even have to think or worry about these sorts of issues right now ! so no probs from me, close it or move it actually I think you said as no doubt like all things in life it'll all resolve it'self one way or the other in the fullness of time.

Liked

I am very upset by this.

I have given my phone number and offered to meet "DABOSS" and go over to Indigo with him and show him whats going on. We are on speaking terms with one of the owners. I receive an angry PM from him saying he does not want to meet me at all and feels I'm not to be believed.

So now I am told I'm a lier and defamed as a person not to be believed on this site despite others reporting the same experience.

I am the Director and CEO of a Law Firm in Australia and you dont need to be a lawyer to be an investor and Director of a Legal Firm in Australia. I cant post the website and details as that's "against the rules of this site" but needless to say rather then support somebody and give advice and support on using his site he flames me and takes down this topic. The only reason I mentioned to him my involvement with a Law Firm was to assure him that I am able to legally defend myself from Indigo should I need. We have partner firms here in Thailand and that was my only point. I NEVER said I was a lawyer and or indicated I was.

Gay Bangkok is just too small a place to do this and I am upset and shocked that I can be now the subject of a credibility attack after already being abused enough by my neighbor.

Thanks to the Irish Man who came to visit yesterday and share his story. It is good to see I am not alone and not the only person on the receiving end of this abuse. I had never meet him before yesterday and I thank him again for his reports.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

I never said you were not to be believed and were lying about your problems. I said I heard enough of your accusations and wanted to try and get some details from the other party in the next several weeks. I also would not sign my PMs Legal Partners LTD if I were not a lawyer as you knew fully well what that would insinuate. Finally, if you have the means and money to defend yourself then I suggest you put 5 million or so in trust to cover MY ASS! And since I don't believe you have any intention on doing that, then I suggest you call the police, file a police report, and sue him. Don't make ME or this BOARD or the MEMBERS your scape goat. Do not try to destroy hs business through this forum. You have a law firm? Go after him!

Liked

So you have an online forum for Gay people to communicate and you don't want us to talk about our experiences if they are negative towards another business.

I see now your support for the Gay Community comes with Conditions....

Its your website do what you like but I doubt you would ever get sued by a French Restaurant due to members having bad things to say. What about all the other negative posts on Trip Adviser etc?

What you have don't to me and other victims of this mans abuse and hatred here today is shameful and you don't even want to hear from us.

How can you have a Gay Online Forum and not support the gay community when they ask for help and advice?

You don't even have the guts to call me and talk about it!

Liked: 1

Ozcambo,

Do you not have the sense to read the board? The owner is currently undergoing treatment for a serious illness. Do you have no compassion man???? You are presenting yourself in a very poor light my friend. DaBoss is on his sick bed with a serious illness and you want to drag him into your own personal battles? You have the front to state ' that he does n't have the balls to call you'
    The guys seriously ill man!!! Get a grip on your life mate. Remember all that bad karma you're spewing will come back to haunt you. Just my thought for today :salute:

Liked

ozcamo, why are you attacking DaBoss for protecting his interests. His opening post here seems reasonable to me. Given his current health situation, you're in danger losing any sympathy you may have had from board members - or at least from me.

Maybe you'd like to tell us what you're planning to do about your own problem, aside from whining on an internet forum? :dontknow:

I urge you to drop your attacks here - they're doing you no favours.
    Hitchhiking's more of a challenge on the road less travelled.

Quote Originally Posted by ozcamo
    .... You don't even have the guts...
    Now come on Ozcamo, guts are one thing DaBoss has in abundance!!

Sorry, Neal - couldn't resist it!

:evil4: :evil4:

You actually made me laugh! You know I love ya Scottish and understand you. DaBoss your freind!

Got to say I agree with the above C, neals not your enemy here and is just trying to cover his / the boards back, also as others have mentioned as he's I'll perhaps now isn't the best time to address this whole thing with him, I do however share your frustration as it must be hard to sit there every day with that asshole on your doorstep, but I do believe time is your friend and you'll catch him in the long grass eventually and be able to get him prosecuted ( or something) eventually.

You seem like a really nice guy and from talking to you and several other people who know you you definitely came across as a well respected, well liked person and I think when neals feeling up to it I've no doubt you'll work things out but as I said above while I can see its frustrating for you neals definitely not your enemy here so keep your chin up and don't let that other dick across the road from you get you down.

Looking for support from the "Gay Community" is futile.
    I don't believe there is any such thing, and certainly not amongst the disparite collection of mostly self-centred, stuck-in-their-ways, farangs you are likely to find in BKK or Pattaya for that matter.
    Generally, they would rather complain about somebody lighting up a cigarette in a bar than do anything positive to contribute to this mythical "gay community".
    Yes, you will find one or two motivated individuals like NIrish who will go along and kick up shit if they are discriminated against - but people like that are very much the minority.
    For every person like NIrish who stood up to the Indigo owner, there will be 20 who just allowed themselves to be insulted, walked out quietly, and kept it to themselves.
    I'm afraid, like most things in life, you have to take matters into your own hands and not count on others.
    Maybe the BKK queens will prove me wrong and will actually do something positive for once, but don't hold your breath.
    Good luck Ozcamo, I hope you manage to get something sorted out.