Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Body hair

Liked

Body hair

Hi guys,

Well, maybe a strange questions, but how is it with body hair and thai guys? Those I have met so far seems to trim very thoroughly or even shave. Is that normal? Or?

In general they are by nature of course more smooth than e.g. Caucasian guys.

Chr

Re: Body hair

I think it is normal.. I also have this kind of problem... actually this is not a problem, this is normal thing. Don't take it seriously and if you think or wants to take serious then go to the doctors and tell them this. They will solve your problem.

I tend to go for extended "relationships" (if you can call a money-based arrangement a "relationship" at all) - so I have noticed stuff that maybe others haven't when they take off for a one-nighter. Therefore, I think I can usefully contribute to this thread.

First of all, I dislike excessive body hair myself - and to me "excessive" includes legs! - so I would never go to Tawan bar etc - I would go to those bars who have what some members would probably call "femmy boys" That's not to say I want them to be effeminate - I just like that body type.
    What I tend to find is in most things (inc body hair), the boys adapt to the market and the biggest market in most bars is for non-hairy, smooth bodies.

But, like a lot of things in Gay Thailand, it is often an illusion.
    Although Thais tend to be less hirsute than Westerners they do of course grow hair the same as everybody else - so steps must be taken to make oneself appealing to the punters.
    Bar Boys who take the "illusion" seriously don't shave legs or arms etc because, as well all know, shaving is a very short term benefit, in the long run it encourages growth and leaves stubble.
    Spend a week or more with that very smooth thai boy you offed and you will often find him actually plucking hairs directly from his legs and forearms etc.
    I was quite shocked when I first discovered this, but I now know it's fairly common.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by TotalTop
    I don't know, Kim's a whole lot hairier than me, and seems to be getting hairier as the months tick by. I could care less, but yeah, I think it's a false assumption to believe Thais are smoother than whites.

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt
    Quote Originally Posted by TotalTop
    I don't know, Kim's a whole lot hairier than me, and seems to be getting hairier as the months tick by. I could care less, but yeah, I think it's a false assumption to believe Thais are smoother than whites.
    I think the clue was in the first two words in your quote from TotalTop's post.

Your bf may well be hairier than you are but TotalTop's assertion is generally accepted.

I think the quote below sums it up.

"Firstly, hairiness can vary quite dramatically between different ethnic groups, so to make general statements about male hairiness is fairly difficult. For example, men from a Mediterranean background generally have darker and thicker hair, whereas men of Asian descent often don't have much facial hair at all, says anatomist Professor Ian Gibbins from Flinders University."

:occasion9:

Liked

I don't like body hair, which is why I find Thai guys so attractive (well, one of the reasons). I'm not into the Tawan type either, so the boys I go with are usually quite smooth.
    Hitchhiking's more of a challenge on the road less travelled.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by scottish-guy
    First of all, I dislike excessive body hair myself so I would never go to Tawan bar etc
    I find this comment strange because when I go to Tawan the boys there are shaved.
    Will Rogers said, "I never met a man I didn't like", but he never met Donald Trump.

Liked

Amen, Joe552.
    Will Rogers said, "I never met a man I didn't like", but he never met Donald Trump.

Liked

I act like a little body hair on the guys !!!-- i thinks it makes them way more sexy -makes them more of a man !!!,

To me a totally smooth all over /no hair anywhere guy in NOT attractive -- too much like a female !!

I Love when the guys have a line of hair from their navel ALL the way down :happy7: , and on their legs/ass etc ---- its soo damm attractive

Ok to everybody on here that has bodyhair --esp on chest area --- dont you find that is a BIG BIG turnon for your Asian sexual partner ???

A huge amount of thai/pinoy guys love hair on a guy from my extensive research !!

Liked

Yes, most fem Asian guys seem to like the chest hair. Many times taking an opportunity to run their hands over while at a bar, in bed, etc.

It makes sense to me. They are looking for a "man" (in the Thai sense of the word), and prefer a more masculine appearance in their partner. I am a top, and tend to prefer the more "Nellie, smooth look" for my friends.

I will say I prefer totally smooth. If not, some light hair on the legs, fuzz on the stomach is all ok as well. I really dislike stubble, like they have shaved, but need to do so again. For me, that is probably the worse.