Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: New Sawatdee Boys and Euro boys in Sunnee

Liked

New Sawatdee Boys and Euro boys in Sunnee

Hi All
    Not long till my next trip to LOS
    has anyone been to New Sawatdee Boys and the re-opened Euro boys in Sunnee?
    Any comments or reviews on them?

Buffalo me die! Send Money!

Liked

Re: New Sawatdee Boys and Euro boys in Sunnee

Just back from Thailand and went to both.

Euro boys gets high marks based on a couple of visits. Nice energy, small club with the dancers quite close to you...on the floor, not a stage. Brightly lit and seems well run.

I visited Sawatdee Boys once, but honestly cannot recall much about it. I will leave others to provide any details, but if I did not find it memorable, it seems there are better spots.

Enjoy your trip.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by colmx
    Hi All
    Not long till my next trip to LOS
    has anyone been to New Sawatdee Boys and the re-opened Euro boys in Sunnee?
    Any comments or reviews on them?

Thank you Colmx --i am at a loose end this evening with the place to myself and was wondering what to do !!! --will report back later --
    I didnt even know there was a" New" sawatdee boys -- !!

Liked

well anymore updates? from what i last saw it was a bar on the size of Euro; narrow seating each side of the stage, in close proximity
    i love you, i miss you.............. i lie you

Liked

I will check it out soon.

Just been in Cambodia and try to recover from that trip .

Liked

I visited New Sawatdee Boys one evening. It is a tiny bar and it was totally full when I arrived. Mainly I think it was other curiosity seekers as there was lots of quick departures that were replaced by new customers pretty quickly. The small stage was also full. Mainly smaller, younger-looking guys. Shortly after I sat down 4 or 5 boys in street clothes came in and soonjoined the group on stage. Some of them looked like they were pretty much fresh off the bus from Isaan.

Drinks were about the same price as the other gogos in Sunee. I didn't stay especially long. I prefer places that are a little less crowded. I seem to recall that the music was at a reasonable level. The doormen were cuter than the dancers. The waiters were also pretty handsome and nice. No pushy mamasan.

Quote Originally Posted by fedssocr
    I visited New Sawatdee Boys one evening. It is a tiny bar and it was totally full when I arrived. Mainly I think it was other curiosity seekers as there was lots of quick departures that were replaced by new customers pretty quickly. The small stage was also full. Mainly smaller, younger-looking guys. Shortly after I sat down 4 or 5 boys in street clothes came in and soonjoined the group on stage. Some of them looked like they were pretty much fresh off the bus from Isaan.

Drinks were about the same price as the other gogos in Sunee. I didn't stay especially long. I prefer places that are a little less crowded. I seem to recall that the music was at a reasonable level. The doormen were cuter than the dancers. The waiters were also pretty handsome and nice. No pushy mamasan.
    are you sure you have not got your bars confused ?? sounds like you might be talking about the guy who sits outside the entrance to happy place ... :dontknow:
    p.s do i get a free drink daboss ??

Sure sounded like he was talking about Happy Place! I think you have a free drink in the Sawatdee Forumm Sign on to Win Sweepstakes already! Go to that thread at the top and check. There are about 40 free drinks on the 31st!
    yeah great .. whoo hooo... can you fly my beer to london for me :alc: