Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pattaya: "seedy seaside resort"

Liked

Pattaya: "seedy seaside resort"

Many Forum members will, I'm sure, be outraged to read the characterisation of their beloved Pattaya as a "seedy seaside resort" beloved of the world's criminals on the run. That is, however, the gist of a story in today's NY Times
    Quote Originally Posted by Thomas Fuller
    ... a scan of recent headlines in Thailand suggests that the U.S. fugitives are but a footnote on a long rap sheet of globe-trotting felons on the loose.

In the past two years, the news media here have reported the arrest in Thailand of Germans wanted for fraud and tax evasion; a man suspected of being a South Korean mafia boss; Czech bank robbers convicted of stealing several million euros (and who fled to Thailand after jumping bail while their case was under appeal); Pakistani passport forgers; a convicted Filipino murderer who was the most wanted man in the Philippines but worked in Bangkok as a jeweler; a French drug trafficker who thought he could elude the police by using his brotherтАЩs passport; the head of JapanтАЩs second-largest organized crime syndicate; an Israeli fugitive convicted of double murder in Belgium and traveling on a forged Maldives passport; an Indian man wanted for sending a bevy of fraudulent spam; an Australian suspected of murdering a family of three; and a seemingly countless number of pedophiles.

Add to the list Viktor Bout, suspected of being an international arms dealer, who was extradited to the United States in November after a protracted legal battle in Thailand.

Many criminals seem to find refuge in Pattaya, the seedy seaside resort southeast of Bangkok ...

Liked

Re: Pattaya: "seedy seaside resort"

Of course it's seedy its one of the sweetest sleaziest places on earth. Isn't that the attraction? It's not like you'd go there for the beach. The beaches are disgusting, especially since Thailand has plenty of beautiful beaches elsewhere why would you settle or the gravel and mud of pattaya.

Pattaya is delightfully seedy.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

careful...a447 might object to that statement....he's here for the temples, pagodas and to imerse himself in the local culture....

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by latintopxxx
    ... imerse himself in the local culture....
    A cum bath?

A veritable rogues gallery indeed - but I strongly suspect the New York Times could find every type of undesirable mentioned and many more , much much closer to home.

:occasion9:

Liked

latinpox, WRONG AGAIN!! Christ - can't you get ANYTHING right??

if you care to read ANY of my previous reports on my exploits in BKK and Pattaya, (I've written quite a few over the years, in graphic detail you could say) you will no doubt come to the conclusion that, far from being here for the temples (couldn't give a fuck, really), I am 110% into sleaze. I can fuck, sa-moke and chuck wow with the best of them. Members of this board who have read my posts can attest to that.
    And as for pagodas, I think you are in the wrong country. Pagodas are in China and Japan. They are called "wats" here.
    Again, it makes one wonder - have you really ever been to Thailand??

Forum's veteran
    Liked

oh dear I can just see you hopping up and down with indignation....my dear the fact that I call them pagodas is because they look like pagodas when I drive past them ....did the whole temple, palace, english dudes place by the river who was into silk I think....many years ago and once was one time too many...
    You really have to try and get a life...stop gleaming tidbits fron national geographic...

Liked

Reading some recent posts from you guys Latinpoxxx and a447 - I think you'd make a wonderful couple. Please let me know if you decide to tie the knott....I've always fancied being a bridesmaid, should you ask me naturally.
    I long for much. I ask for little. I expect nothing. (Tasso - 1544 - 1595)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

neoncrusade...you'r evil....

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by a447
    " ... I can fuck, sa-moke and chuck wow with the best of them. Members of this board who . . . can attest to that ... "
    a447 ... I'd be most happy to personally confirm that you can, and have, made good on all of your claims above. My ass still hurts!
    To Latintopxxx: you should be so lucky to have had an 'encounter' with the very formidable a447. :headbang: A dick like a 747!
    Just another reason why I love living in Thailand