This is a telling of what I think is an amusing happening. I had been seeing the same guy in Pattaya for several years but we recently had a falling out...Sweet guy....but...

Anyway, Pattaya boys being sort of like taxis (I know it is a crude analogy but it works) I hailed a new one that was willing to put down the meter and go for a ride. Anyway, I have been seeing said boy for the last couple of trips to thailand.

I wanted to take him out to dinner. Anyplace.was fine....bring some friends lets go out... Thai food...we could go to a nice place...or street food....it did not matter ...Up to him...Sizzler with just the two of us...He wanted to go to Sizzler..I laughed so hard...I mean in the US Sizzler is a couple of steps above fast food in the food industry chain...So I say OK where...He assures me that the Sizzler in BKK was much better than the ones in Pattaya as the boofet (my spelling of his pronunciation) was better. We got on the bus and went to Sizzler in Silom...went to some boy shows in patpong and took a taxi back..It was a great time. This guy has had quite a few shall we say farang love interests over the last few years...I get the impression that he is somewhat westernized.

Just curious..how unusual would it be for a thai money boy to prefer a western restaurant chain to hanging out eating thai food...It strikes me as unusual..but I just visit and pay the bar tab.