Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Krazy Dragon 15th January

Liked

Krazy Dragon 15th January

Hi to one and all hope you will be able to join me for a quick hello on the night may have one or two things happening on the night I HOPE.
    [attachment=0:3aqa7yhe]marks birthday card.jpg[/attachment:3aqa7yhe]

Attached Images Attached Images
    Some one once said the customer is always right, Correct if you only ever want one customer.

Re: Krazy Dragon 15th January

╤Б╤Г╨╝╨░╤Б╤И╨╡╨┤╤И ╕╨╣ ╨┤╤А╨░╨║╨╛╨╜
    ╨Ь╨░╤А╨║
    ╨Я╤А╨╕╨│╨╗╨░╤И╨░╨ ╤В ╨▓╨░╤Б ╨╜╨░ ╤Б╨▓╨╛╨╡╨╝
    ╨б╨╛╤А╨╛╨║ ╤И╨╡╤Б╤В╨╛╨╣ ╨┤╨╡╨╜╤М ╤А╨╛╨╢╨┤╨╡╨╜╨╕╤П
    15 ╤П╨╜╨▓╨░╤А╤П ╨▓ 8 ╨▓╨╡╤З╨╡╤А╨░
    ╨▓ ╤Б╤Г╨╝╨░╤Б╤И╨╡╨┤╤И ╕╨╣ ╨┤╤А╨░╨║╨╛╨╜

╨Э╨░╤Б╤В╨╛╤П╤Й╨╕╨╣ ╨╛╤В╨╖╤Л╨▓: ╤Е╨╛╤А╨╛╤И╨╡╨╡ ╨║╨╛╨╗╨╕╤З╨╡╤Б╤В╨ ╨╛ ╤А╤Г╤Б╤Б╨║╨╕╤Е ╤А╤Г╨▒╨╗╤П╤Е :violent1:

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by joseph44
    ╨Ь╨░╤А╨║

╨Э╨░╤Б╤В╨╛╤П╤Й╨╕╨╣ ╨╛╤В╨╖╤Л╨▓: ╤Е╨╛╤А╨╛╤И╨╡╨╡ ╨║╨╛╨╗╨╕╤З╨╡╤Б╤В╨ ╨╛ ╤А╤Г╤Б╤Б╨║╨╕╤Е ╤А╤Г╨▒╨╗╤П╤Е :violent1:
    ╨С╨╗╨░╨│╨╛╨┤╨░╤А╤ ╨Т╨░╤Б ╨╖╨░ ╨╗╤О╨▒╨╡╨╖╨╜╨╛╨╡ ╤Б╨╛╨┤╨╡╨╣╤Б╤В╨▓╨ ╨╡ ╨п ╤В╨░╨║╨╢╨╡ ╤Б╤З╨╕╤В╨░╤О, ╤З╤В╨╛ ╨╝╤Л ╨▒╤Г╨┤╨╡╨╝ ╨╕╨╝╨╡╤В╤М traditiona ╤А╤Г╤Б╤Б╨║╨╛╨╣ ╨║╤Г╨╗╤М╤В╤Г╤А╨╜╨╛ ╣ ╨┐╨╛╨║╨░╨╖╤Л╨▓╨░╤ О╤В, ╤З╤В╨╛ ╨╜╨╛╤З╤М╤О.

╨Ь╨░╤А╨║ :alc: :occasion9: :alc: :boxing: :boxing: :crybaby: :crybaby: :hello2:
    Some one once said the customer is always right, Correct if you only ever want one customer.

Liked

I went to Crazy Draon a couple of times last week. A growing number of the boys wear underwear instead og the traditional open shorts. Much of the fun and exitement is gone. CD used to be something special, not only go go boys :crybaby:

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by tomas1
    I went to Crazy Draon a couple of times last week. A growing number of the boys wear underwear instead og the traditional open shorts. Much of the fun and exitement is gone. CD used to be something special, not only go go boys :crybaby:
    You are quite right on this matter last week we were very short on boys so the 4 boys that were wearing trunk styles underwear stuck out a bit last week.

We share the same birth date--I'll be 39, where I shall remain for the rest of my life. Enjoy!

Quote Originally Posted by MARK
    ╨Ь╨░╤А╨║

╨С╨╗╨░╨│╨╛╨┤╨░╤А╤ ╨Т╨░╤Б ╨╖╨░ ╨╗╤О╨▒╨╡╨╖╨╜╨╛╨╡ ╤Б╨╛╨┤╨╡╨╣╤Б╤В╨▓╨ ╨╡ ╨п ╤В╨░╨║╨╢╨╡ ╤Б╤З╨╕╤В╨░╤О, ╤З╤В╨╛ ╨╝╤Л ╨▒╤Г╨┤╨╡╨╝ ╨╕╨╝╨╡╤В╤М traditiona ╤А╤Г╤Б╤Б╨║╨╛╨╣ ╨║╤Г╨╗╤М╤В╤Г╤А╨╜╨╛ ╣ ╨┐╨╛╨║╨░╨╖╤Л╨▓╨░╤ О╤В, ╤З╤В╨╛ ╨╜╨╛╤З╤М╤О.

╨Э╨╕╤З╨╡╨│╨╛ ╤Б╨╡╨▒╨╡ ╨▒╨╛╨╗╤М╤И╨╛╨╡, ╨╝╨╜╨╡ ╨╛╤З╨╡╨╜╤М ╨╜╤А╨░╨▓╤П╤В╤Б╤П ╤А╤Г╤Б╤Б╨║╨╕╨╡ ╨╝╨░╨╗╤М╤З╨╕╨║╨╕. :drv:

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by MARK
    ╨Ь╨░╤А╨║

╨Э╨╕╤З╨╡╨│╨╛ ╤Б╨╡╨▒╨╡ ╨▒╨╛╨╗╤М╤И╨╛╨╡, ╨╝╨╜╨╡ ╨╛╤З╨╡╨╜╤М ╨╜╤А╨░╨▓╤П╤В╤Б╤П ╤А╤Г╤Б╤Б╨║╨╕╨╡ ╨╝╨░╨╗╤М╤З╨╕╨║╨╕. :sex:
    Glad to help. :sex:╨а╨░╨┤ ╨┐╨╛╨╝╨╛╤З╤М
    [attachment=0:30rjslxw]JERRY 3.jpg[/attachment:30rjslxw]
    Attached Images Attached Images

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by mlomker
    We share the same birth date--I'll be 39, where I shall remain for the rest of my life. Enjoy!
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY :alc:mlomker

I presume that the picture you posted above Mark is not of one of the Russians that have been in your bar causing so much trouble?

Happy Birthday...