Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Dae...Rest in Peace

Liked

Dae...Rest in Peace

Last Sunday Tom and Mike from Corner Bar sadly announced that Dae, a long-time, popular doorman at many bars in Sunee, past away after several weeks of hospitalization due to brain clots.

Further infomation was reported to me by GayThailand when he wrote:
    "Cole from Three Zone bar has taken the lead in this as Dae's girlfriend is not able to do it. Cole and several of Dae's friends are going to the temple tomorrow to talk to monks. They are then going to collect the body and bring to the temple. They will find out the costs of things at that point and we will let you know should you wish to contribute, all money will be handled through Cole. For those that don't know Cole, he is the one in Sunee that all the boys go to when they need help and he is a great stand up guy.
    When we find the out the cost, there are several farangs that want to assist as well. If there are those on this board(GayButton) that want to help and don't have someone in Thailand that can get money to Cole, I'm happy to spot you the money until you get to Thailand.
    Dae was a great kid and a sweet person. He will be missed by many and he deserves a good send off.
    The guys at the Corner Bar have been to see Dae often and know Cole as well. When we know more about the funeral, someone will post that information here for all. Hopefully, several can attend."

The full story can be found at: http://gaybuttonthai.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1829

Dae was a good friend of mine and his happy face will be missed around the snooker tables of Sunee. Rest in peace, puean phom.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Dae...Rest in Peace

From what I've read Dae had a difficult time on the last stretch of his life's path.

May he finally be at peace, and may those who cared about him be comforted by their memories of him in better times.

Liked

Re: Dae...Rest in Peace

No idea who, but the passing of someone always makes me sad.... :crybaby:

So young and cheerful.
    I Love You Too