Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Thai Lady Boys

Liked

Thai Lady Boys

I hope someone can help me with this one and handle my request with some sensitivity. Will Thai lady boys "top"? I've had some problems with my prostrate recently and my weight also doesn't help so I'm a bottom these days but the only boys I fancy are "girls". I am thinking about a trip to Thailand.

"If you think you understood what I said you weren't listening" - Alan Greenspan

Liked

Re: Thai Lady Boys

Simply put, yes. Won't be hard to find.

And if you find one you really like who won't, just offer them an extra money in 500 baht increments. More than likely, they'll eventually say yes.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt
    Simply put, yes. Won't be hard to find.

And if you find one you really like who won't, just offer them an extra money in 500 baht increments. More than likely, they'll eventually say yes.
    I forgot to mention I'm black (so my nick-name). Will that matter? I've heard Thais can be racist. Or do I just keep throwing money at them too?
    "If you think you understood what I said you weren't listening" - Alan Greenspan

Liked

Nah, I don't think being black makes any difference at all. Before you go out, just shower up, and throw on some decent clothes (long pants, not shorts!), and all will be well.

I've never heard any Thai working boys say anything negative about black people. Arabs on the other hand are a different story, and I know several who refuse to go with them. Nonetheless, don't worry, have fun, and enjoy your holiday!

Liked

Nah, I don't think being black makes any difference at all. Before you go out, just shower up, and throw on some decent clothes (long pants, not shorts!), and all will be well.
    I was thinking a caftan. What do you think?

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Sooty
    Up to you. :-)

Really though, makes no difference whatsoever. You could wander around in a bikini, with a rainbow striped top hat, and still easily find lady boys more than happy to top you. Again, wouldn't worry about it, and enjoy your holiday!

The long pants is just a common courtesy thing, but doesn't matter if you're hanging out with working (lady)boys.

Liked

Will Thai lady boys "top"?
    The odds are good but the goods are odd.
    [i]There is a boy across the river with a bottom like a peach,
    But alas I cannot swim.
    [/i]
    - From an early-19th-century Pashtun marching song

Will Thai lady boys "top"?
    I dont think it's that hard to find a ladyboy to top. i remember offing the most effeminate boy from krazy dragon and he tops naturally (reading my moves) and wonderfully. :sex: just to make sure she still have the right "tools", and don't be shy about asking it up-front.

I think being black/yellow/green/blue matters not as much as the greenbacks you have in the wallet (or willing to give them).

Last but not least, enjoy!

Liked

What I thought the OP was asking was can the lady-boys get an erection with all the hormones that they take sufficient to penetrate him. I think some can and some can't but you can ask and hopefully you'll get an honest answer. They don't exactly get these hormones from a board certified endocrinologist. Some have told me they no longer get hard once on the hormones, others have told me they get hard but not for long and others get hard with no problem. I guess you could also try offering them one of the ED drugs out there, if that can help?
    E Dok Tong

Liked

I think you've hooked an easy fish there Sooty, you can get your net out if he's worth pulling over the side of the boat...or you can let the line out some more and have a little more fun with him.