Unfortunately, I lack the necessary stamina.

My afternoon session is really full-on; once we hit the bed it's just about non-stop action and at the end of it I'm totally exhausted. We meet at 2 and don't finish until around 4. After such an encounter I totally lose any interest in sex. It's not until later in the evening that I'm ready to go again.

If I didn't have my afternoon friend then I could probably pace myself and have three guys a day - at least for a short period. But there's no way I'd ever give him up. I prefer quality over quantity.

And arsenal, you made an important observation when answering mfas a few posts back. The situation is completely different for those living here compared to those who, like me, just visit.

Visiting Thailand is like a being given free rein in a candy store which offers things I can not get back home. I'm only here for a short time so I want to gorge myself on everything in the shop.

If I were living here and had full access to that shop I'd probably not bother so often.

As mfas points out, he just takes for granted all that is on offer. I do not have the luxury of time on my side so I have to make the best I can of the situation. That means getting as much sex as I can with the hot Asian boys on offer.

So I can fully understand why those members who actually live full time in Thailand probably have little interest in what I post. Holiday makers may be a different proposition.

BTW, I don't behave like this back home as I do not have the opportunity. I certainly do not have sex every day - more like three times a week.