Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Today's Bangkok MRT trivia question

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Liked

Re: Today's Bangkok MRT trivia question

That's what I meant, the yellow self storage facility. Wasn't there when I passed last time (last year?).

IMG_2506edit.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by frequent View Post
    The Book of Common Prayer has a Collect that includes the phrase "read, mark, learn, and inwardly digest". Native English speakers would have recognised that the qualifier "but only, I think" to be an acknowledgement that it does not happen all the time.
    The lift is run by a computer, and for a computer, there is no "sometimes yes, sometimes not".

Quote Originally Posted by sglad View Post
    Did I read this correctly? You actually went down to the MRT station to check this out? Really? It didn't occur to you that he might just be throwing up some random shit to see who would lick it up, as you did? Honestly, are you all that easy? The fact that you actually bothered to verify and "falsify" (sic) his bait must have him laughing all the way to his Troll Cave. I'm sure he doesn't care that you caught him out. His mission was accomplished when you read his post and took it seriously instead of rolling your eyes and clicking over it; it became a huge success when you actually went down to the MRT site.
    You can throw shit only a few times, after that, it doesn't stick any more (figuratively speaking). Why would a troll waste a try with something that simple to verify/falsify. I wonder that nobody checked before me. A troll would use claims that are not easy to verify (like being of certain nationality and age, or having a disability).
    Last edited by christianpfc; May 24th, 2017 at 16:49.

2. 2 Users gave Like to post:

a447 (May 24th, 2017), francois (May 24th, 2017)