Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: soi twilight

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Liked

Re: soi twilight

Quote Originally Posted by fountainhall View Post
    It's totally unreasonable to expect shows to change each night. The amount of basic rehearsal would take up far too much time. In any case all the shows are now just variations on a theme or two. But that doesn't excuse the fact that most are also boringly routine. It's been years since they lost the element of fun they often used to have. It's now a different market.
    I agree, but the show in The Venue in Jomtien is very good, with beautiful twinks. The Venue is a pearl when you compare it with all other shows in Pattaya and Bangkok.

2. 2 Users gave Like to post:

markie1 (February 18th, 2017), Sugargrandpa (February 19th, 2017)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: soi twilight

Quote Originally Posted by AsDaRa View Post
    I agree, but the show in The Venue in Jomtien is very good, with beautiful twinks. The Venue is a pearl when you compare it with all other shows in Pattaya and Bangkok.
    Only saw the Venue show a few years ago and agree that it was streets ahead of the shows in the go-go bars. But that is not really comparing like with like. I am sure that each Venue show has quite extensive rehearsals, and it's a real "production" whereas those in the go-go bars are hastily assembled to show off lady boys and sex-related acts. The horrifically long gaps between items is indicative of the lack of any idea of production quality.