Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Where is everyone?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Liked

Re: Where is everyone?

Members,

Sugargrandpa and sglad have been banned as they are one and the same poster...or a hydra.
    As you know, I don't ban members very often and certainly not without violating any of our few posted rules.
    Having two user names though is enough to be banned...not that I believe this poster, or any other is Beachlover.

Surfcrest

2. User who gave Like to post:

cdnmatt (February 19th, 2017)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Where is everyone?

Quote Originally Posted by Surfcrest View Post
    Sugargrandpa and sglad have been banned as they are one and the same poster...or a hydra.
    As you know, I don't ban members very often and certainly not without violating any of our few posted rules.
    Having two user names though is enough to be banned.

Surfcrest
    Thank you. And my apologies to christianpfc, rollingstone2 and the others members who had sglad tagged as a troll/hydra some time before I saw through him.

Interesting that Sugargrandpa's first post on November 12 was somewhat similar to that of sglad -

Quote Originally Posted by Sugargrandpa View Post
    I'm looking for recommendations for a good school to learn Thai in Pattaya, preferably some place where you have personal experience with. I already speak enough Thai to get by but would like to improve myself and perhaps take up reading and writing.
    This is so obviously at odds with one of sglad's earlier lists in January when he alleged he was studying in Chiang Mai -

Quote Originally Posted by sglad View Post
    I've never been to Pattaya - my Thai friends are always telling me not to bother
    This is not intended as criticism in any way, but given that sglad was marked out to the owners as a troll of sorts and that this Board is said to have very sophisticated technology, how did it take so long to,finger the two acting as a hydra? I'm just curious.
    Last edited by fountainhall; February 20th, 2017 at 06:07.