Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast

Thread: Pattaya report 2016

Liked

Re: Pattaya report 2016

I'm sitting here all alone in my room, wondering if I've made the right decision.

After sex we always go to dinner and then to Starbucks where we sit and chat. Last night over coffee I told him that I needed to take a break from sex (honestly, I did!) as I was feeling very drained. He understood completely. No sex tonight, but we'd resume tomorrow. I figured that if I took a short break - just missing one session - it would enable me to get completely back on track.

On the baht bus back from Jomtien Complex, the other passengers got off along the way and we suddenly found ourselves alone. We sat and cuddled and got a bit touchy-feely.

Back in the room we quickly showered and jumped into bed. Any thoughts of ever taking a break from sex with him disappeared once I had my lips around that magnificent cock.

By now, he has also had a lot of sex so there is no way he's going to hit the wall behind the bedhead. But he still has a massive orgasm and he still manages to produce a prodigious amount of cum, so all is not lost.

When we had finished, however, I told him that there would definitely not be an afternoon session ; I really needed to recover. This happens every holiday - the further I get into a trip the more exhausted become and the longer it takes to "get ready." No surprises there.

So here I am now, horny as hell, wondering if I can hold out till this evening.

I thought I might just wander over to say hello to my massage boy. Then I remembered he won't be there today - he's having a big clean-up at home.

So I might take a walk over to Tukom. Just to look at the Apple store, of course.

2. User who gave Like to post:

Brad the Impala (December 31st, 2016)

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by a447 View Post
    I'm sitting here all alone in my room, wondering if I've made the right decision.
    You should have come down to Reception. I was waiting for you
    Last edited by frequent; January 1st, 2017 at 10:37.

Liked

Latins' little arsewipe Frequent wrte:
    "You should have down to Reception. I was waiting for you."

Normally with most members that would read as quite funny but from you it's rather creepy.

Liked

I am curious if you're that horny + active all year or do you just squeeze a year's worth of sex into brief holidays in Thailand.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by frequent View Post
    You should have come down to Reception. I was waiting for you
    Oh, so Kommie, one of those 2 guys sitting in reception when I left to go to Tukom was you!

One was a fat old bastard wearing shorts, long white socks, sandals and a filthy t-shirt that rode up over his enormous gut. The other was even fatter, looked even more miserable and was mumbling something about spending NYE all alone.

Which one was you?

7. 2 Users gave Like to post:

fountainhall (January 1st, 2017), neddy3 (January 1st, 2017)

Liked

After sex we always go to dinner and then to Starbucks where we sit and chat.
    Chat about what? That is my big problem. The first day with a new boy there is a lot to chat about. But after that, what is there to talk about? Can you give some examples of how these chats go?

9. User who gave Like to post:

christianpfc (January 4th, 2017)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by AsDaRa View Post
    after that, what is there to talk about? Can you give some examples of how these chats go?
    Wasn't it great weather today? Did any of the buffaloes die at home? How are your grandmother's teeth now? Did you lose any more of your hair today?

If you have nothing to talk about, why bother meeting anyone more than once? It must be utter hell gazing into a cute guy's lovely face and not having any clue what to say.

11. 2 Users gave Like to post:

Moses (January 1st, 2017), Tintin (January 1st, 2017)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by fountainhall View Post
    Wasn't it great weather today? Did any of the buffaloes die at home? How are your grandmother's teeth now? Did you lose any more of your hair today?

If you have nothing to talk about, why bother meeting anyone more than once? It must be utter hell gazing into a cute guy's lovely face and not having any clue what to say.
    I meet again for sex.

Ok, so that are the topics you talk about. You are sincerely interested in his grandmother's teeth. Yes it is very easy to chat about stuff you are not interested in. But that is boring for me. I have difficulty doing chats which also interest me. After 1, 2 days what is there left? So I would love for some members here to write down their chats, some representative examples. I am truly curious.

Banned
    Liked

Oh, so Kommie, one of those 2 guys sitting in reception when I left to go to Tukom was you!

One was a fat old bastard wearing shorts, long white socks, sandals and a filthy t-shirt that rode up over his enormous gut. The other was even fatter, looked even more miserable and was mumbling something about spending NYE all alone.

Which one was you?
    If you believe that I am kommentariat then you would know what I look like since "we" spent a couple of weeks tripping around Siem Reap, KL and Singapore and there are threads to prove it so I'm told. There are three alternatives here (1) I'm not kommentariat (2) your short-term memory is going (3) you're in denial. You choose

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by fountainhall View Post
    You just fuck 'em and send them away. You're hardly going to have a meaningful conversation about almost any aspect of Thai life now are you?