Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Will it be Indians Next?

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Will it be Indians Next?

Quote Originally Posted by sglad View Post
    I can always tell the difference between Chinese and Japanese but not always between Japanese and Korean
    If you cannot hear them talk, Koreans generally have higher cheekbones. Quite a few also have a sightly drooping, straighter upper eyelid even though the eye itself slants upwards. Since marinated garlic is very popular in the Korean diet, if you are close to them you can sometimes notice a faint garlicky body odour which Japanese tend not to have.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by AsDaRa View Post
    Considering many Asian gays like Farang men there is here an opportunity for free sex.
    Some broad terms used to make a big generalisation here. Assuming it is true and they are as well-travelled as you say, why wait till they congregate in Boystown or wherever? Going by your generalisations, they should be available at any time anywhere there are "farangs".

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by AsDaRa View Post
    Next holiday I will spend more time in Boyztown.
    Why bother? Just go to Japan! Plenty of young Japanese there! Indeed you don't even need to travel afar because lots of students love travelling and there will be huge numbers in Europe during the main holiday seasons.

Better still hop over to Hawaii where almost eight out of ten tourists in Honolulu seem to be Japanese. It will test your seduction skills, though, as most are straight and newly married!

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by fountainhall View Post
    If you cannot hear them talk, Koreans generally have higher cheekbones. Quite a few also have a sightly drooping, straighter upper eyelid even though the eye itself slants upwards. Since marinated garlic is very popular in the Korean diet, if you are close to them you can sometimes notice a faint garlicky body odour which Japanese tend not to have.
    Interesting although the garlic part was a bit TMI.

Would you say the physiognomic difference is still helpful in telling them apart with the wide availability and accessibility of cosmetic surgery in both countries?

Forum's veteran
    Liked

It will test your seduction skills, though, as most are straight and newly married!
    Mmmm...the best kind. I can't say I'm very experienced but the number of straight, married or engaged guys who want to get fucked that I've met or hit me up on the apps is quite surprising.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by sglad View Post
    Would you say the physiognomic difference is still helpful in telling them apart with the wide availability and accessibility of cosmetic surgery in both countries?
    I believe so, if only because it is mostly the girls and Korean boy bands - and aspiring pop singers - who resort to plastic surgery on their eyes. Even though it is becoming more popular amongst young Korean men, the vast majority still have their natural eyelids. As for Japan, in all my many visits I don't recall seeing any young guy who had had surgery on his eyelids other than a few in the pop music business.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Manforallseasons View Post
    面白い
    そうかな....

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by a447 View Post
    そうかな....
    I wish a447 and Manforallseasons would get a room.

P.S. a447, how did you know Manforallseasons is a bottom?

Forum's veteran
    Liked

I believe so, if only because it is mostly the girls and Korean boy bands - and aspiring pop singers - who resort to plastic surgery on their eyes. Even though it is becoming more popular amongst young Korean men, the vast majority still have their natural eyelids. As for Japan, in all my many visits I don't recall seeing any young guy who had had surgery on his eyelids other than a few in the pop music business.
    Interesting. I find Japanese guys generally more attractive and hygienic than Korean guys. Nicer too. As for plastic surgery, everybody seems to be getting it these days. One of my best friends had a huge transformation in the eight months between our A levels and the time she started uni: her parents had forked out $50,000 for a cosmetic surgery package in Korea. New eyes, new nose, new boobs, new skin, everything. People who didn't know her from before would probably not know she's had anything done. But nothing prepared me for what I've been seeing here. Beauty is huuuge here and my Thai friends are obsessed about their faces, skin and hair. I'm not complaining because they usually look and smell nice.

Liked

Well I simply wouldn't even contemplate sex with a Japanese.

From their adult media I've seen online they all have pixilated cocks.

11. 4 Users gave Like to post:

ggobob (January 16th, 2017), GWMinUS (January 18th, 2017), sglad (January 15th, 2017), Tintin (January 15th, 2017)