FAQ & Help

Thread: Where is everyone?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Where is everyone?

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal View Post
    Fountainhall: Undaunted has been a member of GB for many years, at least since 2010.
    Your comments re appreciated. But why does it clearly state on the gaybuttonthai board that undaunted's date of joining was "Fri. Aug 12, 2016 8:47 am"?

Now he may have decided to cease membership and rejoin. I have no problem whatever with that. But you have actually failed to respond to my specific points.

The facts remain as I stated. MFAS's loyalty is clearly with gaybuttonthai to which he contributes many positive (and perhaps not so positive - I just don't to know) posts. Since joining gaybuttonthai, he has hardly posted here - and what he posts are one-line put downs, carping and negative criticism. Odd that in a thread dealing with the fact that some posters have been driven away and new posters are not joining, MFAS posts comments that are seemingly calculated to drive posters away. You did not answer!

And did I actually say "war"? If so I can't find it.

As for Thaifarang, you really can't be very observant. It's perfectly clear he has been posting here and on gaythailand for some time using different handles in each forum! Same basic questions, same writing style - very obvious.

2. 2 Users gave Like to post:

Surfcrest (March 16th, 2017), Tintin (March 17th, 2017)