Quick navigation:
List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Thai boys verses Cambodian boys. The best looking.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Liked

Re: Thai boys verses Cambodian boys. The best looking.

Quote Originally Posted by latintopxxx View Post
    ethically there is almost no diff between Thais and Cambodians. My impression is that the cambodians are less pretty, they are not up to all the grooming that Thai boys are into...at least not at first, but give them 6 months in Pattaya and they quickly adopt local standards.
    And have to agree with the singapore observation...must be the only place where I even find Indians attractive...again most probably grooming.I
    Latin, I think you mean ethnically, a typo ? Anyway, while not an expert I would point out that even Cambodia has ethnic minorities such as the Khmer. Thais from the north are quite different than those of Issan. I ccan often tell a Chaing Mai lad - lighter and more chinese looking. Anyway, I agree that, in groups, Thai are better looking. I have a suspicion that the generality is not due to grooming ( yes, it helps ) but to a somewhat richer nation with more protein in the diet giving Thais a better structure and more stature. Again, that is a suspicion

2. User who gave Like to post:

nordicguy (May 19th, 2018)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by paborn View Post
    Anyway, while not an expert I would point out that even Cambodia has ethnic minorities such as the Khmer.
    You are definitely not an expert. The Khmer are not a minority in Cambodia. 97.6% of the population is Khmer according to Wikipedia. That’s a very substantial ethnic majority.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Andaman! View Post
    You are definitely not an expert. The Khmer are not a minority in Cambodia. 97.6% of the population is Khmer according to Wikipedia. That’s a very substantial ethnic majority.
    You'r quite right, I meant to say that even Cambodia with a huge majority ( khmer ) has a number of ethnic minorites that have to be accomodated. I reversed what I meant to say.

5. User who gave Like to post:

nordicguy (May 19th, 2018)