Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Where is everyone?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Liked

Re: Where is everyone?

Quote Originally Posted by a447 View Post
    After a disagreement with Surfcrest I've decided I can't stay on this board any longer. So for the foreseeable future I will no longer be an active poster on this board (unless the need arises), but will concentrate on posting on gaythailand and gaybutton, both of which had seen a resurgence in popularity recently, it would seem. Gaythailand,in particular, has been rejuvenated with a large increase in new members.

I want to leave the house quietly and not storm out slamming the door behind me, so that's all I'll say.

No hard feelings.

Cheers!

A447
    You call that quietly? There is no disagreement a447. You think your status here deserves you the right for rules to be created just for you.

I'm not here to fight your battles or muzzle other members for you or for anyone else here. If you think that's your privilege, then I guess we do disagree.

Surfcrest

2. User who gave Like to post:

francois (March 15th, 2017)

Forum's veteran Manforallseasons's Avatar
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Surfcrest View Post
    I'm not here to fight your battles or muzzle other members for you or for anyone else here.

Surfcrest
    Good for you!
    "In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"

Liked

How would you suggest I leave "quietly?". Start a new thread, perhaps?

All I said was:

A). We had a disagreement (i.e. we didn't agree!)
    B). I'm going elsewhere

Just those two simple points. Read my post again. I would think that would qualify as leaving "quietly."

I did not mention "status", "rules" being "created", "muzzling" members or 'privileges". You did.

Your dishonesty in your post above is breathtaking.As an example, what rule did I ask you to create??
    Last edited by a447; March 15th, 2017 at 21:52.

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Surfcrest View Post
    You call that quietly? There is no disagreement a447. You think your status here deserves you the right for rules to be created just for you.

I'm not here to fight your battles or muzzle other members for you or for anyone else here. If you think that's your privilege, then I guess we do disagree.

Surfcrest
    a447 is and always was a bully. Why has it taken you so long to wake up to that? And like all bullies, when he's challenged he slinks away