Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Sacred destinations in Thailand

Disappointing

I was disappointed not to find the 25 churches and cathedrals scattered around the Mediterranean each of which claims to have Jesus' foreskin as a sacred relic

Re: Disappointing

Quote Originally Posted by homintern
    I was disappointed not to find the 25 churches and cathedrals scattered around the Mediterranean each of which claims to have Jesus' foreskin as a sacred relic
    You seem skeptical - it is quite possible - haven't you ever heard the term "hung like a god?"

Hmm - bet I just earned extra time in purgatory for making fun of sacred genitalia.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

sacred destinations

but we all know where dj station, etc., are located

Re: Disappointing

Quote Originally Posted by clawdaddy
    Hmm - bet I just earned extra time in purgatory for making fun of sacred genitalia.
    Jesus won't want you for a sunbeam

My own personal sacred site is the public lavatory a couple of miles from home where I lost my virginity aged 13

Virgin Mary

Couple of weeks ago at gay pride in Sydney, I decided to go to the beach to get some space. So I went to Coogie beach, and just next to the all male bathing pond is a sacred shrine to the Virgin Mary decorated with many of bunches of flowers.
    Apparently she appeared there not long ago just loitering amongst the punters , there is even a picture of her floating smoke like along the promenade.

She obviously took a wrong turning just before St Tropez and Cinque Terra and decided to walk the dog any-ways.