Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What agravates me about queers

You seem to think all sexuality and gender is the same regarding male to male sex.You see its not.
    Would you consider paedophiles who like young boys as poofs,no i dont,i see them as different.They are not in the same category.They are in a pyschological catergory or abnormal catergory.

A bi sexual also is different as is a transexual,transvestite,and "camp" type of gay.You cant just brand someone a gay or homosexual because they are all different,regardless if its male to male sex.

Dont feed or read his posts

..... youre falling straight into his web

"Sometimes when i get them to sit on a cushion on the floor beside me i just throw the piece of toast to them,watching them look up at me ready to grab it like a crocodile."

This line had me laughing out loud at Coffee Society on Silom Rd.

"Gays are people who are poofs and act and speak different,most of them wear white shoes."

This one too!!! The staff there think I'm nuts.

I think Ms.Sydney is a lunatic but at times very funny.

ajarntrade

Forum's veteran
    Liked

beers

ok elephantspike, how many "beers" does it cost to permanently "off" a guy from here?

Liked

Re: What agravates me about queers

Quote Originally Posted by mrsydney
    Once i met a boy in the street in Sunee Plaza and got him to suck me off one night and i spanked him.Then i paid him 1000 b

. What i usually do is go to the Australian bar in Walking st and sit outside with other Aussies and when we see poofs walking past we shout out to them,"What are you lookin at ya queer cunt"?

Most just quckly walk past and then we raise our tinnies and sing"We come from the landdowner and we fuckin chunder,sometime we throw a empty beer can at them and they run,and then we sing."We come from the landdownunder,you better run ,you better take cover"
    And even the bar owner gets in on it.In fact it makes a good arvo if any .
    I go the the Aussie bar in walking street often during the footy season.
    I wonder whether the owner(s) thinks a man that gets his cock SUCKED by boys and FUCKS boys is Queer. Maybe I will ask him if his bar is becoming a Queer Bar Actually there are 2 owners photos on the web site I wonder which of the two is THE poofta baiter. I suppose after poofta baiting then poofta bashing is the next step.

Maybe they will give you a reference when you apply to Gay Immigration task Force to bring your boy to australia

http://www.roobarpattaya.com/
    Wombat : an Australian marsupial that eats,roots and leaves

Thats not the bar and ask SPIKE to make him withdraw that bars link as that is defaming the bar he named,you should have more sense than to pick a bar like that,the bar i go to is owned by a Aussie it doesnt have a Aussie name so withdraw your link you silly old senile prick.

Forum's veteran
    Mount Calvary Baptist Church of the Redeemer
    Liked

Well!

I see the compliments are flying :flower:

Mr Sydney I've figued you out. Can't say I disagree with your bottom line in a lot of ways, (not sure about your methods though) I think a lot of what you're on about you're probably right.

But struth Mate, wouldn't it be better to take the direct approach and tackle the bummers' head on?
    JESUS LOVES YOU, yes, even you nancies

Liked

reply from a silly old senile prick.

Quote Originally Posted by mrsydney
    ,the bar i go to is owned by a Aussie it doesnt have a Aussie name so withdraw your link you silly old senile prick.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aunty
    Mr Sydney I've figued you out. Can't say I disagree with your bottom line in a lot of ways, (not sure about your methods though) I think a lot of what you're on about you're probably right.

But struth Mate, wouldn't it be better to take the direct approach and tackle the bummers' head on?
    I can assure that being double mrsydney age does not make me senile.

I am probably more than a man than he is ever likely to be, and more a man than he is ever likely to get. I have no need to post here about my difficulties about getting an erection. I do not get my kicks from standing over weaker persons by being sadistic. I appreciate that they put up with his shit because they need the money. I am sad that some people applaud this sadistic behaviour. I dont.
    Wombat : an Australian marsupial that eats,roots and leaves

Forum's veteran
    Liked

print out

a print out of page one of this thread posted in all Aussie walking street bars/restrooms

"sometimes we chuck an empty beer can at them"

God help any farang that f**ks with a Thai friend of mine with me around...

Forum's veteran
    Liked

www.roobarpattaya.com

interesting page for a bunch of hicks complete with email contact address

wondering if they still steal the aboriginal children and give them to white couples
    as "social workers" intervention