Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 32 of 33 FirstFirst ... 22282930313233 LastLast

Thread: Easy Rider

Liked

Re: Easy Rider

A lot of good stuff in this post. Worth reading twice, so here we are......

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal View Post
    OK. Bored to fucking death of moto taxi driver talk. Time to take this thread somewhere more intetesting. Boys.

The prey.
    Perhaps those inexperienced in the Bop (Boys of Pattaya) think that it's oh so easy to just walk into the bar and collect your boy. In a go go bar that is the case but not so in a host bar and totally not so in a host bar in Jomtien. For so many reasons THE boy is unlikely to be available the first time you see him. Patience.

The hunt.
    I saw N from the bar opposite and immediately knew I must have him. Someone bought him two drinks and then someone else bought him another two. I didn't want him half-cut so I postponed matters until the following night. Again taking up a good view in the bar opposite I waited until my quarry appeared.

The kill.
    I fired within seconds of his arrival. Future sightings in the bar were rare and he was never alone. This boy's a 10. Indeed so quick was I that he didn't even have time to take off his hat 'n' coat before avin a cupotea 'n' startin' work. A quick chat, agreement was reached, off fee paid and he was on the back of my bike within 5 minutes of showing up. Two further trysts tells you that he was great company with a beautiful face and slightly toned muscled body.

The picture of him sat on his own bike wearing a baseball cap and smiling as we said goodbye is the sweetest of bitterest memories of the whole trip. Still I got his line address so here's to next time N.

Legends tip. When hunting in Jomtien you're much better off sitting in the bar opposite as this affords a considerably better view of what's going on.
    I don't visit the Jomtien bars that often, but agree that sitting opposite is good for scoping out the boys.

Except for when I am accosted by some adorable examples whilst walking up the road, and the only difficulty is deciding which one to take.

I also avoid those who have been plied with too much alcohol.

2. User who gave Like to post:

arsenal (March 7th, 2020)

Liked

Thanks Goji. There's nothing I don't wholeheartedly agree with in either of your two posts.

Hunting in Jomtien is a genuine skill and snaring the trophy often requires the same patience and strategy as getting the 18 point stag or the 25 year old pike. Skill, patience and luck. But oh what fun it is.

4. User who gave Like to post:

GerBear1958 (March 11th, 2020)

Liked

I think it was Sglad who wrote that at the beginning of my trip I was enjoying great food but not great sex but over the 5 weeks the average got right up there to levels expected.

On my last day there were 4 boys I really wanted again but being realistic I had to choose one.

J. Floppy haired and not very tall he's the best kisser in town. Ridiculously good looking he has farangs camped out waiting for his arrival. Shown photos of my boys everyone chooses J as their favourite.

N. The boy God from a bar in Jomtien. Straight hair with a toned body and a baseball capped smile to end war. Olympic levels of sensuality as he makes you think you're the love of his life.

D. Back on the go go bar scene after a year away. His body is simply perfect and his looks are both smouldering and warm at the same time. And an arse of heavenly perfection with skin that feels as if it's bathed in milk.

M. The Boy from the karaoke bar. A bit of rough disguised as a well-to-do- student or vice versa. Seemingly tousled hair but actially each one is individually cut. Boyish face masked with a light growth on the chin. Had the recptionist drooling the first time he came with me.

Those four could be the Take That, (circa 1994) of Thailand.

J as Mark
    N as Jason
    D as Howard
    M as Robbie.

Gary was chubby then so he's not here. Sorry if he reads this.

After much deliberation I chose M leaving J and N crestfallen and I've got the line app messages to prove that. M was the most satisfying simply because he'd never been with a man before let alone smoked one. I was the first. His initial misgivings and long long time to decide convinced me he was telling the truth about that. He always arrived with a little oil on his fingers as he'd been working on his motorbike. A very lucky find.

6. User who gave Like to post:

goji (March 8th, 2020)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal View Post
    He always arrived with a little oil on his fingers as he'd been working on his motorbike. A very lucky find.
    Most likely baby oil from working on his cock or someone else's cock.

Liked

(deleted) Since when is baby oil black? And if thats all you've got to say it would be better if you said nothing.
    Last edited by a447; March 9th, 2020 at 15:01. Reason: Offensive language

Forum's veteran
    Liked

ROFL...LOL....his first...bet you also believe those buffalos die all the time....

Liked

Over the last 16 years just 3 boys have told me I'm the first one they smoked. That's compared to the 160 or so who haven't.

11. User who gave Like to post:

goji (March 9th, 2020)

Liked

And I pretty sure all this 3 boys lied to you.

Liked

Do you know them? Were you there? They gained nothing from it so....

14. User who gave Like to post:

goji (March 9th, 2020)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

its ok arseboi....btw.....that rolex you bought for ngt200 is real genuine too....

16. User who gave Like to post:

mr giggles (March 9th, 2020)