Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Pattaya vs Patong

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Pattaya vs Patong

if you want clean water and the best beaches, go south to the less-travelled islands. If you are looking for gay life, stay in Pattaya. Its alleged "limited choice" does not take into consideration Hornet, Romeo, Blue'd and so on. It' s more suitable for couples but even then P and I do not feel as comfortable in Patong as in Pattaya.
    In the good old days of the 90s, Phuket was the first Thai place I visited after Pattaya and even then, as a single traveller,I was dismayed by its empty bars .Our four visits in the past few years haven't changed my opinion.

2. User who gave Like to post:

Daveuk (May 8th, 2019)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

The original poster is looking looking for...

“(chill out but also / mainly sex with Thai gogo twinks...)”

It’s Pattaya for gogo twinks. No two ways about it!

Forget BKK or CHang Mai or anywhere else, the poster is only going to either Pattya or Phuket.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Oliver2 View Post
    if you want clean water and the best beaches, go south to the less-travelled islands. If you are looking for gay life, stay in Pattaya. Its alleged "limited choice" does not take into consideration Hornet, Romeo, Blue'd and so on. It' s more suitable for couples but even then P and I do not feel as comfortable in Patong as in Pattaya.
    In the good old days of the 90s, Phuket was the first Thai place I visited after Pattaya and even then, as a single traveller,I was dismayed by its empty bars .Our four visits in the past few years haven't changed my opinion.
    It is high season now are you sure there is limited choice now? But I understood Jomtien and Sunee are pretty full this high season. Can someone confirm that indeed even in high season there is not much choice now in Pattaya? What is happening?

Forum's veteran
    Liked

There is plenty of choice in Pattaya, there always is.

Liked

Thank you all again for your comments. Pattayaw was a clear winner it seems so I will be going there for a week later this month. I read multiple threads regarding bars and places in Pattaya but I’m still struggling to see exactly where I will find what I’m looking for. As I said in my initial post, when it comes to guys, I’m looking to meeting young (18+) skinny Thai gogo twinks. Sunee was the perfect place to find this type of boys ten years ago (when I last went to Pattaya) but it seems things changed dramatically since then. So what would you guys recommend? Still Sunee? Boyztown? Jomtien complex? Any special bars I should go to?

Many thanks to all!

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Boyztown for go-go, Jomtien for host -bars and a more lively atmosphere, Sunee offers a quieter combination of both. And tends to be cheaper.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

For what you are looking for...Jomtien, Sunnee, Boyztown in that order!

Any bar in Jomtien.
    Nice Boys in Sunee
    Toyboyz and Cupidol in BT.

9. User who gave Like to post:

Harris (May 8th, 2019)

Forum's veteran Manforallseasons's Avatar
    Liked

Been to Patong years ago and saw no reason to return. I agree with gerfan2 about Nice Boys it seldom disappoints however, if fem twinks are your thing this is not the GoGo for you however, if they are your thing Winner GoGo in Sunee should suffice
    "In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by damon View Post
    I’m looking to meeting young (18+) skinny Thai gogo twinks. Sunee was the perfect place to find this type of boys ten years ago (when I last went to Pattaya) but it seems things changed dramatically since then. So what would you guys recommend? Still Sunee? Boyztown? Jomtien complex? Any special bars I should go to?
    Many thanks to all!
    Winner Boys is good, but not all are skinny and get there early. All male -don't let the monotonous derogatory comments from another member put you off.

Nice Boys are all scruffy, covered in tattoos & mostly with facial hair. If you like that, fine. I don't like it.

You might unearth one or two skinny lads in Power Boys or it might be a dead loss, depending on the night.

More likely good bars are Toy Boys & Cupidol.

After that, try the Jomtien Host bars and all the phone apps

12. 2 Users gave Like to post:

dab69 (April 4th, 2019), Manforallseasons (April 4th, 2019)

Forum's veteran Manforallseasons's Avatar
    Liked

[QUOTE=goji Nice Boys are all scruffy, covered in tattoos & mostly with facial hair. If you like that, fine. I don't like [/QUOTE]

You must be living in a parallel universe! I was in Nice Boys tonight.....some tattoos....none with facial hair...all good bodies (not the fem skinny ones you like) all with nice cocks on display. Actually, the name should be changed to “Real Boys”.
    "In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"

14. User who gave Like to post:

arsenal (April 5th, 2019)