Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314

Thread: BBC: Eyewitnesses: Bangkok turmoil

Explain, dear boy, why anyone would advocate the return of Thaksin when he was only caretaker PM? What they are rightfully bemoaning is the fact that, whereas we were originally due to have a new democratically elected government in November, we will now have to wait AT LEAST a year. And in the meantime, we will be living under a military dictatorship, with no constitution and no civil liberties.

Boys in blue

Small price to pay for a proper democracy. Light up a Cuban cigar and start having you some fun. Maybe the Philippines will care to join in.

A "proper democracy", eh? And this will magically appear from where, exactly?

Quote Originally Posted by boygeenyus
    A "proper democracy", eh? And this will magically appear from where, exactly?
    The people of Thailand.

You mean, the same people that elected Thaksin and who were due to reelect him in a few weeks' time? Are brains going to magically appear between their ears overnight?

Quote Originally Posted by boygeenyus
    You mean, the same people that elected Thaksin and who were due to reelect him in a few weeks' time? Are brains going to magically appear between their ears overnight?
    No they have those already, in the name of King and country, I am sure they will make the best choice for all. Arsehole I wish you would stop dwelling in the past, there has been a coup you know, it's a done deal.
    I am afraid it has come at a bad time for you and the sale of your "condo" in Bangkok, and there is the "age concern" issue. But what about that advice that was given you by another of our loving community, and start living for the moment, instead of fretting about what has already past and what will happen years ahead.

A year or three is a nice good long time to reflect, nothing stands still you know, I am sure you are going to wonder what all the fuss was about by about the second half of 2009. Meantime relax and enjoy. Thanx your slaughtered goat that America has no power over the Thais, it should all go much smoother as a result.
    Take it slow, no hurry, smell the roses.