Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Fees

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Fees

Quote Originally Posted by christianpfc View Post
    The case reported by NIrish was a boy who was selling stuff and just passing through gay area, as far as I remember.
    you are quite correct Christian ( and have one hell of a memory too it seems as that was several years ago now !) and yes he was from memory a guy who made those bracelet wristband things wth your name on them and you're also correct that he was just passing through Sunee each evening selling his ware and over a period of a few nights after drinking with us he finally agreed to join me ( for his first time so he said ) but seemed to enjoy it as he asked to come back later after doing his rounds again

Liked

While I said my off fees are 1000 and 1500 that has been in jomtiem where I tend to go most of my nights. I have been told by more than 1 guy that its very hard to get a boy from bbbs for less than 1500 st

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by aot871 View Post
    While I said my off fees are 1000 and 1500 ...
    I could understand what you wrote if you meant that your "tip" to the boys is 1000 to 1500, but if you truly mean an "off fee" of that size, that's truly amazing

4. User who gave Like to post:

christianpfc (April 26th, 2017)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Interesting feedback....just when I thought it had all been discussed to death. Glad to see that there are other board members out there who are able to engage MB at reasonable prices (Christian u r a champ at BHT500). And BTW I also expect that if a MB is on a stage selling his wares then he really hasnt got the right to refuse a customer...the only question is the activities hes prepared to engage in...cant expect a top to bottom....but barring that...mamasan would get very upset on missing out on the off fees....after all I'm paying so MB has to absolutely like me....and be thankful and grateful I chose him above others.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

...and been here 4 days...BKK is quieter than what I'm used to...maybe its the post songkran slump...MB are very willing to compromise...only once have I rewarded over 1000....he had the body of an adonis...and this is for 2 hour long intensive sessions.

Liked

Well it might have been a two hour intensive session for you Latin but perhaps said MB was doing a crossword or playing Pokemon wondering if you were EVER going to finish. Haha.

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by latintopxxx View Post
    ...and been here 4 days...BKK is quieter than what I'm used to...maybe its the post songkran slump...MB are very willing to compromise...only once have I rewarded over 1000....he had the body of an adonis...and this is for 2 hour long intensive sessions.
    I'd have to agree. And don't forget next Monday is rent day, that often makes them keener. My most recent one only wanted 1000

Forum's veteran
    Liked

...arsenal...I dont allow the MB to distract himself..he has to focus on me...the paying customer....if I do come across one with a hole as loose as a wizards sleeve (to quote someone) ...then I take great pleasure in pointing that out and getting him to squeeze/tighten that...love watching them screw up their faces with effort trying to maintain that sphincter in the clenched position whilst I use it...

Liked

I was paying my favourite man 2500 for LT in Pattaya. Men on Hornet tend to ask for 1000 to 1500 for ST. I did suggest 500 bt to a man on Hornet in Pattaya. He suggested 700, which I agreed and gave him 800. He messaged to meet again but I had left Pattaya. Factors like how far away we are, what we look like, what we want to do make fees very variable.

11. User who gave Like to post:

christianpfc (April 26th, 2017)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

they often start high...I usually reply with a bit of a joke phrase like ...." LOL u very expensive, very high class, I cannot pay so much" ....so a little compliment and not offensive but letting them know that I'm not willing to pay and they gotta negotiate ...they usually come back with " what u pay"...then I low ball them by saying " 3 days ago I only pay 600" ...and then the fun starts...mostly it ends with me saying " 600 but if u really good then I tip u 200 or 300" ..this makes them very eager to please.....
    The conditioning starts at the very beginning...who leads...
    Then during the date if they start to wane or falter..I'll remind them they gotta work for that tip...remind them they said they do everything...and not suddenly start deciding what they want to do..I'm paying so I decide what we do..when we do it..and what position we do it in...and the MB has got to keep smiling ...