Quote Originally Posted by arsenal View Post
I know of someone who still tries to get away with 1000 and is constantly surprised by the disappointment on the boys faces.

Another thing to bear in mind is that if like me you love straight boys then quite a few will not go with male farang, these boys are always top of the range good lookers. Until at some point they change their minds or just really need some money, and then perhaps for only a short while they will. If you have a good reputation amongst the boys then they'll go with you but if you're seen as a shit then they won't, no matter how much they need the money. NIrish and myself have both gently pursued a boy (boys) over time and found that sooner or later we can get them because they ask around and the other boys tell them this guys' alright. Even on my last trip my initial question "do you go with farang?' was met with a resounding and unequivocal NO but a couple of nights later I kissed him goodbye after a lovely couple of hours in my hotel room because no doubt the boys from Eros and Nice Boys had told him about me.
I pay 1000 for ST in Sunee and Boyztown bars I frequent (Dream Boys, Kawaii, Cupidol), and every boy remembers me, is delighted to see me, and wants to go with me again. I haven't offed someone from BoysBoysBoys, A-Bomb or Toy Boys for some years (?), but would try 1000 for ST there as well, and express my utmost surprise when a boy tells me he wants 1500, and reject that idea.

I never had a problem getting a straight boy from a gogo or host bar, and indeed I find myself offing more straight than gay, and in public I'm more lusting about straight than gay.
"do you go with farang?"
I wouldn't even dream of asking. The question implies racial discrimination, that a boy goes with Thai, but not Farang. But that's not my point. I simply expect everyone on stage or staff in host bar to go with me. And if someone refused, I would make a big fuss about it on the forums (like the non-offable Vietnamese boy in Scorpion bar in 2013, and I still resent that).

The case reported by NIrish was a boy who was selling stuff and just passing through gay area, as far as I remember.