Thread: FREQUENT ... aka ... KOMMENTARIAT ... BOYGENIUS

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: FREQUENT ... aka ... KOMMENTARIAT ... BOYGENIUS

Quote Originally Posted by Smiles View Post
    in fact such posters can be easily ignored
    Indeed they can - but my question is: why should they be ignored? I have had experience of this over on gaythailand. You put some irritating poster (not vindictive) on ignore, but when you come to read a thread, since other posters are frequently quoting from his posts or referring to or quoting something he has written, the thread becomes nonsense! Either you have posters who post sensibly and are not continuously vindictive by treating a Board as their personal attack dog; or you take steps to ensure that personal attacks of the type regularly witnessed here just do not happen.

And if you are happy to permit a free-for-all, how come so many members have actually been banned here - starting with Beachlover?

In the spirit of my earlier post, I will refrain from responding to frequent's personal comments on this thread and the one about his exploits in Sydney.

2. User who gave Like to post:

TaoR (April 16th, 2017)