Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Pattaya - New Crackdown

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Liked

Re: Pattaya - New Crackdown

Quote Originally Posted by paperboy View Post
    thats the difference, you dont need go go bars in Cambodia, the boys are on tap over there. you just need to know how to turn the tap on.
    But I would like to see boys in underwear on stage, and after all my travels, I still come back to Pattaya because I couldn't find anything similar. Could you enlighten us "how to turn the tap on"?

Quote Originally Posted by frequent View Post
    I read your list. "World class" implies that there'd be people travelling from all over the world to see them. I regard your list as "things you could visit during the day when you're not shagging, some better than others" but hardly something on a par with the Eiffel Tower, the Tower of London, the Lincoln Memorial, the Hermitage in Saint Petersburg, the Great Wall, the temples in Nara, the Red Fort in Delhi or the Sydney Opera House
    Those that I consider world class are: Sancturary of Truth, Nong Nooch, Million Years Stone Park, Mini Siam. I have spent some time sightseeing in Paris, Berlin, Vienna, and these would be popular there, by my judgement.

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal View Post
    Pattaya is full to bursting with absolutely top notch "must see" attractions. From the snake farm to the teddy bear museum to the Magical Ice of Siam as well as the new tiger park and the wild west resort. We are also lucky enough to have not one but two, yes two sheep farms.

So there.
    That's what I meant by "tourist traps". Overpriced and exchangeable. Some bordering on mistreatment of animals.
    Last edited by christianpfc; February 27th, 2017 at 23:43.