Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Thread: New 360 Bar in Pattaya

Liked

Re: New 360 Bar in Pattaya

I will be back in Thailand soon. I was hoping for some up to date reports on go go bars in Pattaya, including 360 bar. Are customers still a bit thin on the ground in Pattaya?

Liked

I went to 360 last night. Three customers and me.
    Show appaling, a few cabaret, a big c***, no cute boys.
    No mamasan either.
    Total show 20'.

Liked

There are many visitors on the sois in Sunee Plaza, Boyztown and Jomtien Complex but not crowded in the go-go bars for some reason. Beer bars doing a good business.

Forum's veteran Manforallseasons's Avatar
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by francois View Post
    There are many visitors on the sois in Sunee Plaza, Boyztown and Jomtien Complex but not crowded in the go-go bars for some reason. Beer bars doing a good business.
    Have spent a few days in Bangkok, SOI TWILIGHT beer bars busy, show bars slim pickins.......Its the pricing, also most falangs in Pattaya are quite long in the tooth and sex becomes only second to a cheap meal.
    Last edited by Manforallseasons; December 11th, 2016 at 14:42.

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Manforallseasons View Post
    Have spent a few days in Bangkok, SOI TWILIGHT beer bars busy, show bars slim pickins.......Its the pricing, also most falangs in Pattaya are quite long in the tooth and sex becomes only second to a cheap meal.
    That's a very unkind although accurate characterisation of arsenal. Keep up the good work

Liked

frequent (aka Latins' arsewipe) wrote:
    "That's a very unkind although accurate characterisation of arsenal. Keep up the good work "
    That is of course me to a tee. Have we met. Probably not, I'm sure I'd remember someone who had their tongue up a short fat guys butt hole. Have you and Sexual Deviant announced the wedding date yet?

Liked

I'll be in Pattaya in about ten days. Where are the best bars for twinks at the moment? Has Sunee perked up? It was a bit ropy when I was there last. Jomtien had potential, though one young man who I offed there for short time promptly fell asleep when we got back to the hotel. I must get my lecture on good service delivery ready. Reo reo, mai nawn?

Liked

I just left Pattaya. Cupidol and Kawaii bars had a good selection of twinks. Many guys had days off around new years but numbers were returning to normal by January 4. Some of Toy Boys twinks sit outside most of the time so that bar is definitely worth a visit even if you walk past you will get a good view of who is available. My friends preferred Cupidol and were offing guys most nights. Three very hot twinks and more average lookers were available at Kawaii bar on my last night.

Nice Boys and the adjacent bar in Sunee had a reasonable collection of twinks. Three cuter types in each bar and the rest more manly looking. The Ting Tong Red bar seems to be the busiest beer bar in Sunee and held an excellent new year's eve party. The other five or six bars in that soi were also busy most nights.

I went to Jomtiem Complex a few times, it was busy but I did not see any twinks that would make me go there regularly. Mostly average looking guys in my opinion. A much better selection in Boyztown and as I found out there are a few very good looking twinks if you search more closely in the Sunee beer bars.

Liked

aussie wrote:
    "Nice Boys and the adjacent bar in Sunee had a reasonable collection of twinks. Three cuter types in each bar and the rest more manly looking."

Nice Boys usually has plenty of straight boys available (good lookers too) and my offs from there never disappoint. Always the first bar I go to upon arrival in Pattaya.

10. User who gave Like to post:

christianpfc (January 8th, 2017)

Liked

Thank you all for your advice. But maybe it's my service delivery I need to work on if the young men fall asleep as soon as I get them to the room. Or maybe I have to buy them fewer drinks? As for Soi Twilight I want to look at X Boys and Fresh Boys this time.