Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: The perfect off.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Liked

Re: The perfect off.

That's getting into a grey area though, no? As for just one-night stand type sex, I really don't know, but I would imagine there's some younger guys out there who love getting their rocks off with an older gentleman, although probably few and far between. I really don't know... I'm no Brad Pitt, but I'm not 60 either. Plus I tend to stay away from the sex with strangers thing. It's kinda fun I guess, but gets very boring very quickly.

Anyway, what about love, companionship, security, stability, etc.? For example, take some 24 year old teacher who's sick and tired of constantly struggling, and just wants to go to sleep each night knowing everything is ok? I can easily see why they would prefer an older farang, but does that make him a money boy? If so, then we have to call about 80% of the women in the world gold diggers.

That, and from my experience, there's a lot of Thais out there basically in the same boat as a lot of farangs. A lot of us farangs end up in Thailand due to a failed relationship, and we're looking for something new / better. Same goes for some Thais. Sometimes they've been hurt, manipulated and taken advantage of so much in the past, maybe also have a failed Thai BF, that they want nothing to do with another Thai in regards to a relationship again. They then look towards farangs, think we may have a better moral compass, and would prefer a farang BF. In other words, they're willing to be lenient on looks and age in order to have someone who treats them properly.

I don't know, I'm rambling now... been hot in the past week with no rain, so sure enough, electric has been shit again, and my mind is slowing turning into mush again.

2. User who gave Like to post:

anonone (May 14th, 2016)