Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: Plenty of boys at Saran Rom Park

Liked

Re: Plenty of boys at Saran Rom Park

I went on Saturday night, after having a look in the afternoon. Atsadaeng road is blocked in front of the ministry, no boys there. Everywhere else business as usual, a bit weaker than usual. Nonetheless, I found one.

I was hoping for a concentration on one place (as pong indicated), but no, stretched out as usual. Driving around in a taxi is not my style, and walking it takes about 30 minutes for one round.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by christianpfc
    I went on Saturday night, after having a look in the afternoon. Atsadaeng road is blocked in front of the ministry, no boys there. Everywhere else business as usual, a bit weaker than usual. Nonetheless, I found one.

I was hoping for a concentration on one place (as pong indicated), but no, stretched out as usual. Driving around in a taxi is not my style, and walking it takes about 30 minutes for one round.
    I'm just wondering, for a guy who's new to the place and wanting to check the scene, would you recommend walking or taking a taxi? I'm sure some would say it is dangerous to walk alone at night, but I always find it more interesting to walk and check things out.

Liked

It's far more interesting to walk around.

I would find it boring to have the taxi stop, open the window and let boys come to the window for closer inspection and negotiation.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by christianpfc
    It's far more interesting to walk around.

I would find it boring to have the taxi stop, open the window and let boys come to the window for closer inspection and negotiation.
    Haha, thanks Christian. I think I'd go with walking then. Can't wait to be there in April :-)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

still remember this one downtown park in Chicago -30 years ago. cars driving around the block, stopping and guys talking through a window. wouldn't remember where exactly, but doubt if much of that goes on anymore there.
    but it looked like a lot of guys were getting picked up.

As I recall there are plenty of short time hotels in the area

Liked

Is there "business as usual" at Saranrom park now, or are there still anti-government protesters in the area that cause problems?

Liked

Has anyone been to Saranrom park recently? Just curious on how things are over there now, in light of the coup and all.

Liked

Visits in Jan, Feb, Mar, (not in April - Germany), May (about one each month) did not look promising (low number of boys, 20 or less), but a trip in June looked promising (30 boys between 10 and 10 pm, and numbers increasing). Details on my blog (label: saranrom). Now everything seems back to normal (after slow business due to protest camp, then curfew).

Liked

Awesome! Thanks a lot Christian. I'll be in BKK early Sept, and I'm actually looking forward to check things out at Saranrom. :-)