Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: Low season here already [2] why are gays avoiding Pattaya

Liked

Re: Low season here already [2] why are gays avoiding Pattay

I think a lot of tourists avoid Pattaya , maybe they're tired of moneyboys or tired of russians .

So much more to see up north , you should try it one day.

Liked

What do I like about Pattaya?

I like that I can rent a very nice place near the beach, so many good eating places are in walking distance or a 10 baht ride away. I also enjoy the mall shopping. Pattaya is my favorite place to go clothes shopping in the malls. Chiang Mai is my favorite place to buy luggage, Pattaya is my favorite place to buy clothes, Bangkok is my favorite place to buy briefs, Phuket is my favorite place to buy Sport Shirts.

Another thing I enjoy about Pattaya is being able to so cute guys from all over the world wearing next to nothing while strolling up and down the beach.

Where Bangkok is more of a cement jungle of hazzardous walkways, shoulder to shoulder movement along the walkways filled with pushy vendors, touts and tuktuk transport who become transport bandits; Pattaya is easier. Easier to navigate. Easier to relax and flirt. Easier to window shop. Easier to sit and have a friendly conversation with other and if you want sex, well surprise, surprise, you can have that there too.

I am lucky because when I think of Thailand I long for the easy days, the exciting nights, the tasty food, fun shopping, comfortable lodging the entertaining and wondrous culture and the cute guys.
    These are the good'ol days

Liked

BKK Protesters Using Blood as Protest Tool

Why are gays and others staying away from Thailand?
    Some of the reason could be the bad press it has been getting lately.

I saw this article in the Wall Street Journal. I doubt this is representative of the experience that most tourists would have on a trip to thailand but this kind of thing scares the hell out of people...Not me though I just booked my next trip.

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000142 ... TopStories
    Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one, and they all stink.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Shite... so they actually went ahead with that crazy human blood plan.

I also love Pattaya Dears. There is no reason to avoid Pattaya.

I love eating seafood every day, fresh coconut juice, relaxing on the beach watching other people or reading a book, having a massage, getting my nails done, chatting to people, drooping off laundry and having it come back so clean and fresh, the nice smiles from most people, street stall food, the convenience of 7/11s everywhere, driving to sattahip or rayong for getaway, sitting at panorama people watching, sitting in sunee people watching, going to as many go go bars as possible, long pissy nights on the booze, nights in front of TV or on condo balcony, the comfort of my condo, sexy motorbike guys, shopping malls, junk food, cheap CD DVD, seafood market in Naklua, cruising Buddha Hill for trade, Pakboongloyfa, Sansuk, Various favourite go gos, various favorite bars, waling in Jomtien beach at night, helping others, going to temple,the weather, seeing monks on daily alms outside condo, my cleaner and maid, Big C, leisurely breakfasts, scuba diving, friends, non friends, fucks, regular fucks, never fuck agains, those roving kebab sellers, chirpy bargirls, tragic ladyboys, pancakes at midnight, nong nooch and the list goes on, darlings.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by paul2257

I love eating seafood every day, fresh coconut juice, relaxing on the beach watching other people or reading a book, having a massage, getting my nails done, chatting to people, drooping off laundry and having it come back so clean and fresh, the nice smiles from most people, street stall food, the convenience of 7/11s everywhere, driving to sattahip or rayong for getaway, sitting at panorama people watching, sitting in sunee people watching, going to as many go go bars as possible, long pissy nights on the booze, nights in front of TV or on condo balcony, the comfort of my condo, sexy motorbike guys, shopping malls, junk food, cheap CD DVD, seafood market in Naklua, cruising Buddha Hill for trade, Pakboongloyfa, Sansuk, Various favourite go gos, various favorite bars, waling in Jomtien beach at night, helping others, going to temple,the weather, seeing monks on daily alms outside condo, my cleaner and maid, Big C, leisurely breakfasts, scuba diving, friends, non friends, fucks, regular fucks, never fuck agains, those roving kebab sellers, chirpy bargirls, tragic ladyboys, pancakes at midnight, nong nooch and the list goes on, darlings.
    What you just described is your ambition to get out of bed everyday? I can't imagine living the rest of my life like that. Maybe for a week while I'm on holiday, but doing that boring shit for the rest of my life? I don't know.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Diec
    Quote Originally Posted by paul2257

What you just described is your ambition to get out of bed everyday? I can't imagine living the rest of my life like that. Maybe for a week while I'm on holiday, but doing that boring shit for the rest of my life? I don't know.
    Who gives a fuck as to why the guy gets out of bed every morning. It is not your place to judge other people actions by you own internal standards.
    Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one, and they all stink.

Well, Sweetie, that is your choice Hon, so go n get catty with someone else pet!

I am in Pattaya for 1 month on and 2 months off Darl, and hope I dont run into you darl....

"You obviously know little about Thailand the factors that drive prostitution here. There are roughly 150 countries in the world that are poorer than Thailand -- yet how many of them are favorite destinations for social misfits and sex addicts like you?"

Well then since you are obviously the expert on all things Thai please do explain what drives prostitution, especially considering that non-Thais make up only 10% of the punters? I'd dearly like to know how it is all the fault of sex tourists.

"PS: why don't you do us a favor and simply use the "ignore" button if you are so outraged and offended by the posts of a single member?"
    On the contrary, you neither outrage me or offend me. You are however tedious and tiresome. One does wonder why someone such as yourself who is rubbed raw by sex tourists would spend so much of their time posting on a board where so much is written for and by sex tourists. Unless of course you purposely set out to outrage and offend. I think this speaks more to your pathology than mine, of which you know nothing about.