Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: hotel what u think???

Liked

hotel what u think???

hi im comming to pattya in june and seen this hotel, the sansuk guest house and suana what you think for a gay lad, or should i go more up market, looking for a nice gay place. any feed back would be good thankyou

Liked

Re: hotel what u think???

hi
    sory what you mean ??????????????????????
    im comming in june because thats when i have holidays, thats all, whay is june a bad time or something??????????????

Quote Originally Posted by paperboy
    hi
    sory what you mean ??????????????????????
    im comming in june because thats when i have holidays, thats all, whay is june a bad time or something??????????????

Don't worry about it - some of the people on this board have advanced senile dementia, they forget others work.

What you're supposed to do is re-arrange your annual leave dates, come to Thailand in the high season (from October) and spend at least twice as much as you would by coming in June. In doing this you gain admittance to the SGT MMTS* Society (*More Money Than Sense)

Surprising as it may be to some, in June the Hotels still open their doors, the bars still open their bottles, and the boys still open their legs.

The Sansuk is a nice clean hotel with well furnished rooms - a little out of the way but there is transport nearby. Surprisingly,the owner of Sansuk also owns Howard's in Sunee Plaza which is the complete opposite.

:happy7: :happy7: :happy7:

Author: hereforme ┬╗ Fri 1 Jan, 2010 3:12 pm

If your coming here in June I suspect your budget is more inline with Motel 6....nothing here like that....Oh! You might try Howards!

hereforme
    It might have given you a chuckle, but you're a jerk for treating this guy that way. A real jerk.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Tui's Place and The Room Club on Jomtien Beach look good.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

I could be wrong but it smells a bit like Anyinoz...

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by hereforme
    If your coming here in June I suspect your budget is more inline with Motel 6....nothing here like that....Oh! You might try Howards!
    That sounds a typical bitter expat who is forced to live in Pattaya on a reduced income. His posts always sound similar.

Tonight I gave some help to 2 school teachers who are coming to Pattaya in the midyear school holidays.
    I think it was week commencing 23 june. Be careful all flights from Australia and New Zealand are usually booked out because of school holidays and the start of winter. As school holidays in different states differ, you might find airtickets hard to get although accomodation in Pattaya fairly easy to obtain.

Uni holidays start before private schools who usually have 3 weeks and public schools only 2 weeks. Add to this Thai students coming home for the mid year break, buy your tickets asap.
    Wombat : an Australian marsupial that eats,roots and leaves

Liked

thanks everyone
    so the hotel is ok, good, but would you recomend another hotel closer or nicer than that 1. its my first time comming to thialand and pattya so looking for some help, I have already booked my flights, just to sort out the hotel now.

Paperboy,

You could go for Sansuk, for sure, and be quite happy. There's another way to go...google View Talay 5... a friend told me that he booked a studio there for less than 1000 baht a night (??) over the Christmas holidays. VT5 puts you paces from the Dongtan gay beach, within easy walking distance of the Jomtien complex. It is the *No. 1* place to be for gay action in Pattaya...upscale, no worries about joiners. You get your own kitchen and the pool is spectacular. Say 'View Talay 5' and you automatically have cache. The glut of studios available assure a lot of choice, cheaply. Just hire cleaning every three days at 300 baht and you have a home away from home that is a 5 star hotel equivalent. Offer 750 baht a night to any of the agents for your period in town and you will probably get it. Offer it now for a low season rental, wait until about a month before coming, and if you can't confirm you can still get Sansuk or any other place cheap at that point.

View Talay 5 is the place to be in Jomtien, I think, though I'm not completely sure...maybe other posters have ideas about that.

JL

PS...You can 'join' Suksan on a daily basis very economically...but the cost of making your way to key gay areas in town can add up, as Suksan is located well down a soi from the main road, and away from shopping, markets and dining areas.

PSS VT2 is also good, cheaper, but without the beach proximity.

Liked

How about Mosaik? http://www.mosaikpattaya.com/