Only my personal opinion (as are all posts on SGT) but thereтАЩs something a little disturbing about an act as private as masturbation being turned into a contest. Never say тАЬneverтАЭ but having attended a precious few such events IтАЩm thinking that's probably enough for me.

Although there was a cash prize offered last time by one tipsy front-row guy (for the first and successive тАЬfinishersтАЭ) it seemed from the look on most faces that the best prize was being able to simply get offstage as quickly as possible.

Being in shows is (hopefully) a choice in clubs, but a line of a dozen or so guys looking so self-conscious while they stood in the spotlight, furiously flailing away made this falang a little uncomfortable. Studs prancing around the tables with a slim lady boy impaled on their manhood is a bit much, too, but that doesnтАЩt bother me nearly as much, so no rush with that тАЬSaint bao-baoтАЭ certificate, thank you very much. :angel12:

I will admit that I have no problem at all with someone dancing in an тАЬimmodestтАЭ costume or, indeed, flashing the audience -- if it appears they are doing it for fun or their own personal reward without looking miserable. It just seems there is a big difference between тАЬcome hitherтАЭ and тАЬcum in front of you.тАЭ Maybe just me, but I doubt it.

SoтАж Do you go often? Do you feel a little sleazy doing so? If youтАЩve had (or currently have) a friend or boyfriend who have participated in sex shows, is/was that a concern or problem for you? Extra points to anyone who can share the thoughts of a participant they have known.