Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: FREQUENT ... aka ... KOMMENTARIAT ... BOYGENIUS

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Liked

Re: FREQUENT ... aka ... KOMMENTARIAT ... BOYGENIUS

In general, I am quite happy to support Surfcrest's philosophical dislike of banning anyone, unless it becomes obvious that the goal ~ and methods ~ of some troll are so egregious as to be a serious existential threat to the Board itself. For myself, other than that ... carry on.
    I applaud Surfcrest's World O' Message Boards overview " ... I'm not interested in the game ... "

I think that Fountainhall is a great and knowledgeable poster, has a clearly intelligent mind, and is a formidable debater. It would be a great shame for him to vacate the premises because of a visceral dislike of specific members, when in fact such posters can be easily ignored.

'Latinpoxx' IS a troll, no question in my mind. He enjoys trolling, winding up ('truth-telling' he would call it ... though he really isn't that smart). Does that make him a 'danger' to the Board itself? Of course not.

'Frequent', for myself, is not a troll (he's not my hero either), but I can easily see why another member ~ one who feels he's being overly 'personalized' by Frequent ~ might get to a point of such great frustration that he would feel that ridding the Frequents of this world altogether might be the best decision. But that's also too personal: there is no 'danger' to the Board itself. Ignoring is the best solution under the circumstances ... even though Fountainhall has stated above he will not do that.
    I sincerely hope he will change his mind on that.
    Last edited by Smiles; April 16th, 2017 at 03:12.
    Just another reason why I love living in Thailand