Now! Now! Matt. Better to get your facts straight before throwing out accusations.

1. I have checked back to September. Only once has a new member posted a request for hotel info - in the thread Inn Saladaeng BKK. The poster was Mickey and he made just that one post. But I defy you to find any post of mine that was anything other than helpful. There have also been threads about the BBB Inn on which I made no comment, several on the Tarntawan hotel when in one I did attempt to bring them all together because there were so many separate threads, and one on the Zing hotel where again I made no comment! So where is there any hotel request post where I drove a first time poster away? It doesn't exist! Perhaps you recall the thread started by the hydra sglad when several posters immediately called out troll. Please note that I was not one!

2. As far as Latin is concerned, I have never hidden my dislike of most of his posting but I have not called for Latin to be banned. I suggest you look at comments made by arsenal and Smiles which have generally been more anti-Latin over a longer period.

So please check facts, Matt, rather than relying exclusively on memory. It happens from time to time that what we think of as fact is merely what we think at the time were probably facts - but were mere confusions.